would you like morrissey to dye his hair???

viva hate1

what do you think about this? do you think this would be a good idea?

Last edited:
maybe his natural hair color :)

what do you think about this? do you think this would be a good idea?

It's a silly question :D And my answer is noooooooooooooooooo! I love his greying hair, just love, I find it really sexy... :p And it suits him!

not at all, not now. maybe if he started it when he first noticed the greys...but now it would look bad.
besides, he looks amazing.

Popular myth would have us believe he dyed it yellow when he was 13......

Any truth in this?

"When thirteen years old,
Who dyed his hair gold,
Oh I know very well I dont need to be told"

Any truth to this?​

Does he not already? I've seen photos of him looking a lot more grey than he usually does..

I reckon he should go for a skinhead again, like in the video for 'Alma Matters'. It was surprisingly attractive...

OMG NO.

Then he really WOULD have to start a Fat Elvis/Wayne Newton-style Las Vegas residency and wear even bigger jewelry. If that is even possible. Which I don't think it is.

--jeniphir

It's a silly question :D And my answer is noooooooooooooooooo! I love his greying hair, just love, I find it really sexy... :p And it suits him!

Here here!!!! You know what's up. The greying hair is f-ing hot! :D

OMG NO.

Then he really WOULD have to start a Fat Elvis/Wayne Newton-style Las Vegas residency and wear even bigger jewelry. If that is even possible. Which I don't think it is.

--jeniphir

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!! Please no more giant jewelry! I love the king just as much as the next guy, but you have to draw the line somehwere. It's not the 70's anymore.

nope. no way.

No!!! That would be terrible! The greying temples are extremely sexy.

he looks good as he gets older , im impressed that he hasnt done it already but by not doing it i think he accepts his maturing years

the alma matters look was quite good though

alma.jpg

He already does.It's just that not many people get the chance to see it
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom