What would you give Morrissey for his....

Hellie

Lost
birthday....?(other than yourself ofcourse!!).I wonder what gift would bowl him over.A veggie cook book that has a 100 ways with toast?Some v. sexy designer undies:p?jewellery?I wonder what the band members get him.It must be hard to please him.His mum probably sends socks....:D

turning the tables, I wonder what Mozzer gets other people for their birthdays? can you see him out birthday shopping for Boz?

A cat. He loves them, but said in a recent interview that he doesn't have one right now because he's on the road so much. Otherwise I'd give him the pleasure of my company, which should be present enough! (and I mean that in an intellectual way)

I'm sure we had a similar thread sometime before, and one answer was "Johnny Marr with a big red bow on" :D. May have been the other way round... anyway....

I'd get him :

1. M & S milk chocolate cookie, fresh from the bakery because they are scrumptious

2. A piglet. Because they are sweet and friendly and would reciprocate his love :p

3. A tent-size "Smiths Is Dead" shirt for daytime and sleepwear.

4. Big designer sunspecs.

5. A doorstep jam and buttercream cake :D

See, I'd spoil him...

Something tells me the copious amounts of alcohol consumed the other night haven't quite worn off yet

I'd cook him a nice dinner, all veg of course, with good wines, followed by dessert and coffee (or tea.) There's no better way to show someone you care than by cooking. And he's got to be sick of restaurant food and no where to call home.

Then I'd give him a ride back to his hotel. My fantasies stop right after dinner. I'm a married lady, after all.

A cat. He loves them, but said in a recent interview that he doesn't have one right now because he's on the road so much. Otherwise I'd give him the pleasure of my company, which should be present enough! (and I mean that in an intellectual way)

He currently has dogs.

I'd cook him a nice dinner, all veg of course, with good wines, followed by dessert and coffee (or tea.) There's no better way to show someone you care than by cooking. And he's got to be sick of restaurant food and no where to call home.

Then I'd give him a ride back to his hotel. My fantasies stop right after dinner. I'm a married lady, after all.

Hehe married indeed!!THAT wouldn`t put me off!It would be reason not to put me off.Cooking is a good idea.I make fab veggie bolognese and even fabber veggie casserole with dumplings.I love a dumpling.And I make toffee cream tart like you used to have a school after your Spam fritters.Then he could have me....:D(he`d need to be pissed ofcourse)It would involve a can of squirty cream and a tube of chocolate sauce.Sigh:p

Or a big puff?
puff.jpg

What would i give Morrissey for his birthday?...hmm.....I'd cross stitch him a picture of his cat, or whatever he wanted. I'd share my strawberries and M&S fairtrade Chocolate truffle sauce with him. While curling up on the sofa with him, i'd stroke his hair as we watched 'Giant'. (coz it's the only one i haven't watched yet. It all can't be about him ;)

I'll give him my presence at next Saturday's show.

Hmm. No, I might actually have to bring something because there is no evidence that he sees that as a present! :o

A birthday card, chocolate cake and a nice jumper from Marks And spencers.

Right Suzanne, I am expecting you to coordinate the singing of the Happy birthday song, louder the better ok! :D

great. you just asked that of a person who is world renowned for having a tiny voice. any louder, and it will only be a matter of hours after the show before a Youtube video of moz saying "good god, what is that horrible racket?" appears on this site.

Back
Top Bottom