Do you think Morrissey would like you?

I've posted before that Morrissey would totally hate me and I'd probably hate him too, simply because we have a different approach to life among other things...... However, I was thinking that most of my friends started off hating me and vise versa..... so, maybe after a while of knowing eachother Moz and I could learn to get along and begin to like eachother.....

I mean, everyone always ends up loving me despite my numerous personality imperfections. :p

Last edited:
I couldnmt possibly speculate,
but im sure that as son as he met my 'zoo' he'd love me. (and them)

LOL

I think he would like most people if they didn`t do the normal thing and go on about the smiths to him he would get sick of that very quickly and act like a obsessive fan i reckon if u started a good coversation with him about politics ect we would get along fine.

I think he would like most people if they didn`t do the normal thing and go on about the smiths to him he would get sick of that very quickly and act like a obsessive fan i reckon if u started a good coversation with him about politics ect we would get along fine.

do people still bother him about the smiths? honestly, i could care LESS about the smiths...because Morrissey=Smiths no matter what anyone says...without him they'd be just "another" band that came, went and whose members are now real estate agents and accountants...
I think I'd have to supress my freaking out when I meet him...because I'd be freaking out on the inside. I agree with you...nice people would get along fine...but I think he's looking for someone unforgettable.

This is a good question! I would like to think Moz would like me, but if he doesn't mind taking about himself all day long, then we would get along just fine!:)

i've always gotten along with other fellow Gemini's extremely well, despite the fact that i think a lot of astrology is bs :p
plus, his stance on drugs and support of the ALF and pretty much just his personality and the way he treats people make us very similar.

BUT i really dont mind if i ever meet him, i dont have much of a desire to. however, we would have a great and mystical conversation about the supernatural :D

Gee Whiz. That is a hard question. Hard to tell.
I love sarcasm and irony, but I'm a softie too and I might
be a wee bit scared of Mr. M. :o
I'm not a vegetarian either.
I feel that in his presence I may turn into a shrinking violet.:o
So I think I'd need alcohol or drugs to even talk to him.
Oh dear, I hope he'd like me.....:eek:

I don't know, but he's annoy me! I don't think I'd like him if I knew him personally. I'd also be sort of upset if he didn't insult me or something eventually.
I don't think I'd get along with modern Moz, but I think the awkward teenage Moz would be my friend, or at least friendly enough to me. That is, if either of us ventured out of our bedrooms long enough to meet.

Which begs the question: if you ever DID meet him and he clearly hated you, would you stop being a fan? I think I'd find it hard being a fan of ANYBODY knowing they hated me!

I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. But that's cool.

Oh, dear Paris, you haven't been here for a long time. Glad to see you've come back.

He won't like me and he won't dislike me. I'm like everybody else. I'm a talentess songwriter. I'm carnivor, I'm not a fan of movies, I like Wilde.
I don't know who he can like.
Maybe we are all wrong, maybe he'd like a simple person with nothing in particular to offer him.
I'll never have the chance to talk with him. If I saw him I'd ingnore him, or just smile :) (and he probably won't notice :( )

Which begs the question: if you ever DID meet him and he clearly hated you, would you stop being a fan? I think I'd find it hard being a fan of ANYBODY knowing they hated me!

there was an episode of "Growing Pains" once where the younger brother in the family met his favorite singer, and he was a total dick to him, and he got all upset and vowed to never listen to his music. but then Mr Seaver had a talk with him about how his attitude had nothing to do with his music, so then the kid put his poster back up.

i dont know why i remember shit like this. i watched too much television as a child.

tell me someone else has a clue as to what im talking about, haha. :rolleyes:

i am not going to be defensive, it would be pure awesome if he liked me! but yeah if i did meet him and he was an asshole to me then i dont think i could listen to his music anymore, i have some dignity :cool:

I think that if I met Morrissey outside of a concert situation he would like me, but if you go up to him at a gig and you're not working there or on the tour he'll just dismiss you as another fan. He might do the polite "meet and greet" take a picture, sign your copy of Viva Hate, and compliment your shoes thing, but then he'd be on his merry way! Not waxing poetic about the countryside of northern England and such things.

My fiance got into a verbal spat with Jenny Lewis and she's still a fan. It really depends on you and your pesonality, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom