28th November, new Morrissey interview in NME; what would you like to hear?

Maurice E

This is the date 'currently' set for the publication of the new Moz interview in NME (if it actually was the NME editor who posted in response to the rumour),

A bit late now to influence things but what would you like Moz to talk about? In the old days, Morrissey interviews were absolutely something to treasure. He seems to have gone off the boil a bit recently...

I'd like him to talk about the new songs, the ones we haven't heard yet. An album title would be nice. How he expects things to pan out over the next few years.
I don't want to hear anymore stuff about animals (despite being a non-meat eater who was partly converted by Meat is Murder).
No more political platitudes please; the 'Tony Blair and George Bush are just egotistical dictators' was embarassingly simplistic.
I'd like him to show some enthusiasm for new bands/artists, mention a couple of songs he likes. He was doing this quite a bit in 2004 but in 2006 we just got all the platitudes about how rubbish new music is.
His view on the Radiohead album free download would be interesting.
I'd like to know which country he's based in these days. Seems like he no longer lives in Rome.
Always interested to hear him talk about Marr (but please no more about Joyce Michael!). Can't imagine Moz is a Modest Mouse fan but would be interesting to hear his thoughts.
Anyway, whatever is discussed, it's been a while since the last proper Moz interview so I'm looking forward to it.
Let's hope there's penty of humour and I, for one, am glad that he and NME are on reasonable terms these days...

This is the date 'currently' set for the publication of the new Moz interview in NME (if it actually was the NME editor who posted in response to the rumour),

A bit late now to influence things but what would you like Moz to talk about? In the old days, Morrissey interviews were absolutely something to treasure. He seems to have gone off the boil a bit recently...

I'd like him to talk about the new songs, the ones we haven't heard yet. An album title would be nice. How he expects things to pan out over the next few years.
I don't want to hear anymore stuff about animals (despite being a non-meat eater who was partly converted by Meat is Murder).
No more political platitudes please; the 'Tony Blair and George Bush are just egotistical dictators' was embarassingly simplistic.
I'd like him to show some enthusiasm for new bands/artists, mention a couple of songs he likes. He was doing this quite a bit in 2004 but in 2006 we just got all the platitudes about how rubbish new music is.
His view on the Radiohead album free download would be interesting.
I'd like to know which country he's based in these days. Seems like he no longer lives in Rome.
Always interested to hear him talk about Marr (but please no more about Joyce Michael!). Can't imagine Moz is a Modest Mouse fan but would be interesting to hear his thoughts.
Anyway, whatever is discussed, it's been a while since the last proper Moz interview so I'm looking forward to it.
Let's hope there's penty of humour and I, for one, am glad that he and NME are on reasonable terms these days...

I wonder if they'll ask him about his sexuality? Again?

Also who is in your backing band? Why have certain stalwarts left?

And what do you think of Kate Nash?

Back
Top Bottom