Who would you like to see Morrissey collaborate with?

I don't see how he could collaborate with Brett Anderson since there would be no one to write music.. perhaps the old Bernard Butler/Morrissey rumours can be rekindled.

that sounds like a good idea. :) I loved Butler-era Suede, mainly because of the beautiful melodies and guitar playing. You may it's the opposite of The Smiths, where I'm mostly drawn because of the lyrics and voice.

ccourant4.jpg

I like the idea of Robbie - if he can stay alive long enough...

Something bizarrely poppy like Kylie....:rolleyes:

The Gallaghers
Carl Barat/Mick Jones
Patti Smith
The Mael brothers

.........and Kate Bush please!

Mark E Smith

Alan Bennett

Joanna Newsom

Buju Banton/ Shabba Ranks (due to his "love" of reggae..go the wholehog Moz and embrace the homophobes! Green Gartside did it)

Girls Aloud

Scott Walker.

Samantha Fox: (touch me.. touch me NOW.)
Moz: (I'd rather not you're far too rough nowadays)

I don't see how he could collaborate with Brett Anderson since there would be no one to write music.. perhaps the old Bernard Butler/Morrissey rumours can be rekindled.

What do you mean no one would write the music? Because they're both supposed to be only lyricists? Morrissey himself can't play any instruments and he's able to publish full songs. So, he and Brett are singing and the music is written by the person who writes the music for Moz now. I don't see a problem.

What artist(s) would you like Morrissey to collaborate with, excluding ones he has already done so?

For me, off the top, I would like Martin Gore of Depeche Mode.

ahem - considering that moz considers the synthesizer to be the devil of popmusic and that martin gore is the god of synth that could never really happen - right???

I would like Morrissey to collaborate with Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias and Michael Farrell. Oh, and Gary Day can help out here and there if he wants.

That'll keep me happy.

Back
Top Bottom