What would you guys like to see on a Moz shirt?

ChadM

Hey everyone, I've been working at a screen printing shop for the last few months and I was thinking of making a Moz shirt since it's hard to find really cool ones(with the exception of vintage. Anyways, What would you guys like to see on a Moz shirt?

This:
mozamerica07JA.jpg

I took the photo and the design is my own. It's one color, white on black. If you make it, I need one tiny fit women's shirt in M, or L if they run very small. I have full size art if you decide to make the shirt.

I considered putting "Last Call" on it, but decided not to. Any thoughts?

Hey everyone, I've been working at a screen printing shop for the last few months and I was thinking of making a Moz shirt since it's hard to find really cool ones(with the exception of vintage. Anyways, What would you guys like to see on a Moz shirt?

All I want is a Morrissey you are the Quarry blue skinny fit in medium but i cannot find one for love nor money.

However a tasteful pic and Viva Morrissey on would be fab.:)

there are not enough womens styles out there either.

This:
mozamerica07JA.jpg

I took the photo and the design is my own. It's one color, white on black. If you make it, I need one tiny fit women's shirt in M, or L if they run very small. I have full size art if you decide to make the shirt.

I considered putting "Last Call" on it, but decided not to. Any thoughts?

I love it!! I want one too!!!

I'm fiddling with the font... must be just right. Where's Mel Torment? Need help!

I looked into having a few made for myself at Cafepress, but they won't print anything with a celebrity's likeness for legal reasons.

I'm fiddling with the font... must be just right. Where's Mel Torment? Need help!

I looked into having a few made for myself at Cafepress, but they won't print anything with a celebrity's likeness for legal reasons.

Hi, Preggers! What help do you need? I'm going on a trip, will be available to respond later (very late) in the evening.

Do you want the Cheltenham bold font? It's a true-type font. I think I got it for free off of filelibrary.com (?). If that's the one you want, I'll look into sending to you.

I love the words on the drumkit from this tour

art suffer England hatred

or it is 'art suffered england hated'?

damn I shouldn't post within the first 2 ours i'm awake from a night without sleep

All I want is a Morrissey you are the Quarry blue skinny fit in medium but i cannot find one for love nor money.

However a tasteful pic and Viva Morrissey on would be fab.:)

there are not enough womens styles out there either.

aww, i got myself one of those!

Me! It's not going to happen though is it?

love

Grim

I would love this on a T Shirt. The only adjustment I would make is the addition of tiny rhinestones on his name. Not too maney, though. Just, sparingly, to give the affect of twinkling lights here and there.

Back
Top Bottom