Who would you like to see Morrissey collaborate with?

I would like Morrissey to collaborate with Alain Whyte, Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias and Michael Farrell. Oh, and Gary Day can help out here and there if he wants.

That'll keep me happy.

Good choice.

I would quite like to see him work with Richard Thompson... RT is the Morrissey of the English Folk Rock scene, only he's been around a lot longer. They would probably come up with something really interesting together. That would make me more than happy.

ahem - considering that moz considers the synthesizer to be the devil of popmusic and that martin gore is the god of synth that could never really happen - right???
Then how come Morrissey is so fond of Nico's album "The End", which features Brian Eno's synthetizers?! And how come he loves Magazine when they relied so heavily on Dave Formula's synthetizer? And so did Ludus on a few late songs when Formula joined them (such as "Let Me Go Where My Pictures Go", which happens to be one of Moz's favourites)?!

Speaking of DM, I came across an interview with Martin Gore an a German (I think) site, where he was asked something about a possible collaboration with Morrissey. He laughed and said "We were in the same club in LA once, but I didn't talk to him" and said that Depeche Mode were "quite happy with Dave". :D

Back
Top Bottom