What Smiths song would you most like to hear Moz play?

munkedukr

I'm sure this has been done before, probably many times, but humor me anyway. The easy answer is, of course, all of them. For me, it would have to be This Charming Man. Johnny Marr's guitar playing could never be matched by anyone, but it's still one of my favorites. When I saw Morrissey 16 years ago he wasn't playing any Smiths songs on his solo tours, so I know I'll be in for a treat next week in Clearwater.

You've got everything now,
I know its over

Those two, and I can die happily.
Both of those songs posses some of Morrissey's most intense feelings of love, and hate, and disappointment.

I'd love this combination

There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friend
/Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
/That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore

I won't share you, done exactly as it is on the album - vocal, acoustic guitar and bass.

Well I Wonder..................

well I wonder, would be fab! *cough* Moz *cough*
followed by...
meat is murder,
what difference does it make.

id love to hear him sing the boy with the thorn in his side. I know hes doin it in america but as i live in the UK and have only seen morrissey once, i havent heard it live in person yet! Id like him to do barbarism begins at home aswell!

Well I Wonder
This Charming Man
Ask
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

Any of those and I could die happy :D

I always wanted him to start doing "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" again - and he has!:)

But now I'd really love him to do "Well I Wonder". It's a lovely song.

If he plays "Rubber Ring" in Knoxville or Birmingham, I will break into uncontrollable sobbing... or the biggest smile ever. Not sure. Maybe we'll find out?

Back
Top Bottom