Smiths songs you would like to hear on this tour

I've heard him play Shoplifters and Meat is Murder live. I never really liked Meat is Murder until I saw him perform it live...

Personally, I'm hoping for Cemetary Gates, Hand in Glove, or The Queen is Dead...

"I would go out tonight / but I haven't got a stitch to wear" would be too much of irony for me...
Anyway, I hope for some never played songs.

I'm astonished by the fact that no one has mentioned William, It Was really Nothing (forgiven any case of casual blindness). After seeing Still Ill last year I can say that it's a song that you all would want to see live. Belive me. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore is my candidate for next Smiths' song to be introduced. Otherwise I would bet on some early material like Girl Afraid. Would certainly fit the mood.

Edit. Only one mentioning William:(

I'd love to hear any song that I haven't heard live yet. Don't really cares what he plays as long as the set lists are varied a bit. Have a feeling I'm going to hear the same list 3 times. Won't really mind of course.

I was trying to find the setlists from the 2006 european tour. He basically played the same set every night, right?

I'm hoping the post show from stockton will give me an idea of what to expect in Seattle.

The suspense is killing me.

the boy w/the thorn in his ass would be good... but Johnny Marr isn't around to sing it. c/s

0=2

send me silly not4s

There Is A Light... (can't die w/o hearing it live)

Big Mouth Strikes Again

The Boy With A Thorn.....

Stop Me......

Asleep

Please Moz, make this 26y/o boy happy.

Still ill

Still Ill was played on the UK summer tour last year. It was awesome, it's one of my favourites anyway. Moz changed the line to "England's a swine, and it owes me a living". It was dropped by the December dates, much to my disappointment and William was played instead. I like both but if I had to choose it would be Still Ill every time. Hope they play it for you!

I'm astonished by the fact that no one has mentioned William, It Was really Nothing (forgiven any case of casual blindness). After seeing Still Ill last year I can say that it's a song that you all would want to see live. Belive me.

Edit. Only one mentioning William:(

YES! it would be one off my list indeed. My name is William so that helps it's case. I'm surprised I was the only one to mention it too!

my list again:

Handsome Devil
Still Ill
What She Said
This Charming man
William, It Was really Nothing
Stop Me...

how could i forget

ACCEPT YOURSELF

the song that always saved me if i had a terrible day....one of my favourites-never get tired to listen to it

Back
Top Bottom