Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

And there above you have the spiteful, self-righteous, delusional, out-of-touch, histrionic, fear-mongering, possibly racist rantings of your average rightwinger of today. It's why Trump won. The tragic irony of the line "they all THINK EXACTLY alike on ALL subjects. Like identical zombie robots" simply cannot be topped. People like this cowardly "Anonymous" are what's wrong with the world. I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool.
Thanks Vegan. I think I prefer your measured definition.
The Anon response seemed to have more spittle than sense.

Having been threatened with death, I would never dare to desire someone else's death. But I understand Morrissey uses his desire of murder as a way to show his deep disgust with someone. He is too benevolent. I desire Trump a very long life, so he can live to regret all the pain he caused in other people's lives.

You overuse that emoji, seriously. Like all small-minded, simpletons you are very limited.

Overuse? WTF? you cant turn a corner without bumping into a nutjob here. LOL that emoji is appropriate just about for every post. LOL
Overuse? FFS:crazy:

And there above you have the spiteful, self-righteous, delusional, out-of-touch, histrionic, fear-mongering, possibly racist rantings of your average rightwinger of today. It's why Trump won. The tragic irony of the line "they all THINK EXACTLY alike on ALL subjects. Like identical zombie robots" simply cannot be topped. People like this cowardly "Anonymous" are what's wrong with the world. I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool.

Whoooa there cowboy LOL:ahhh: Must have hit a nerve. Mutations from the human gene pool? Who are you
the Ghost of Dr Mengele???? ELIMINATE "PERNICIOUS MUTATIONS from the EVOLVING HUMAN GENE POOL"??????? JUMPING JESUS!!!
LOL you DO think alike on all subjects obviously, you are just a bit more out there for sure LOL:crazy:First they came for the 'pernicious mutants" then they came for..... etc etc.

So, in order to be more open minded we need to consider Trump? Climate change denial, sexual harassment, anti transgender rights, anti national health provision etc. I think I'll stick with Vegan on this.

I'm still interested to know how he's going to make America great again considering America was made 'great' on the back of slavery and industry, neither of which American has anymore. Maybe through the ivory trade.

I'm still interested to know how he's going to make America great again considering America was made 'great' on the back of slavery and industry, neither of which American has anymore. Maybe through the ivory trade.
:crazy:

No. America reached its zenith around WW2 when the USA saved you all from the Germans. AGAIN> no slavery at that time.
Jayssus.o_O

No. America reached its zenith around WW2 when the USA saved you all from the Germans. AGAIN> no slavery at that time.
Jayssus.o_O

Usually I think the anonymous among us do it out of choice, with you I'm certain it's because you're too stupid to be able to register.

Jayssus.o_O

So he's going to MAGA by resurrecting Nazism so that the USA can save us all again? To be fair, that makes more sense than anything else I've heard.

Usually I think the anonymous among us do it out of choice, with you I'm certain it's because you're too stupid to be able to register.

the anonymous among us? "vegan" is not anonymous? have you been partaking of the evil weed?
the War effort that liberated Europe and saved the UK ass was not based on slavery FFS dont be
a thick twat.:mock:
You are embarrassing yourself in front of everyone. That's akin to saying the British Empire was based on taking knives to the Jutes back in the day. I suppose you never did go beyond a very basic type of education.
A few years at most.

So he's going to MAGA by resurrecting Nazism so that the USA can save us all again? To be fair, that makes more sense than anything else I've heard.

we SAVED you from the KAISER and then from HITLER ffs. at the time you were begging for assistance, using hand signals LOL:rolleyes:
It was Chamberlain who gave Hitler his 'breathing space'.

WAIT!! a thought just come to me: didnt Dr Mengele, he of the doing away with the mutant variations live peacefully in Argentina? Say it aint so Joe!:crazy:

we SAVED you from the KAISER and then from HITLER ffs. at the time you were begging for assistance, using hand signals LOL:rolleyes:
It was Chamberlain who gave Hitler his 'breathing space'.

WAIT!! a thought just come to me: didnt Dr Mengele, he of the doing away with the mutant variations live peacefully in Argentina? Say it aint so Joe!:crazy:

More communication though the use of smileys. Yay!

Sure, we had nothing to do with it, nor any of the other allies. USSR in particular had no part to play.

More communication though the use of smileys. Yay!

Sure, we had nothing to do with it, nor any of the other allies. USSR in particular had no part to play.

Yes the USSR sure, they played a part, they made a pact with the Nazis and partook of the invasion of
Poland.:straightface:
(peeps, bear with me, we are not exactly dealing with Aristotle here).

Surely the adm must be unaware of your disdain for the smileys, otherwise he would have immidately
nixed them.:crazy:

Yes the USSR sure, they played a part, they made a pact with the Nazis and partook of the invasion of
Poland.:straightface:
(peeps, bear with me, we are not exactly dealing with Aristotle here).

Surely the adm must be unaware of your disdain for the smileys, otherwise he would have immidately
nixed them.:crazy:

Trump really is the ultimate idiot's idiot. The USSR yes, have a read of a history book or two.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom