Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

Psychological projection
From Wikipedia (your Bible)

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

Stop projecting silly anon. You can't help yourself I know. You are obsessed with your hero and mancrush Adolf (who was never a true vegan) so you repeat yourself constantly like a meth addict with Tourette's. :crazy: You almost deserve pity. :tears:

To be fair, projection applies legitimately to most progressives. You trying to apply it to someone who is obviously trolling you kind of doesn't make sense.

lets turn on the projector to the ON position :
page 4 from this thread:

I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool.:moviecamera:

lets focus, zoom in:

I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool.:moviecamera::moviecamera:

Yes there its, authored and projected :videocamera: by our own Mini Fuhrer. YIKES!:videogame:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom