Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

We know you you feel, we know how to read.
Allah will reward you in Paradise for your loyalty.
Salam Salam Alechem.:crazy:

Ah ok just realised, you are the troll that’s been hanging around for the last few weeks. What a f***ing sad life you must lead lol.

Interesting, no the other one...

Tedious.

Well, you're certainly winning me over to your way of thinking. It's your winning personality that did it.

You have been thinking ALL this time? :squiffy:
WTF you are a magician I would have never known.

Ah ok just realised, you are the troll that’s been hanging around for the last few weeks. What a f***ing sad life you must lead lol.

:rolleyes:
Not everyone is as lucky as you having all that fun, praying five times a day.
Salaam.

Hey Anon,
You're clearly having a lot of fun here winding up us soft liberal gits.
Either you're joking and don't actually believe this stuff but enjoy the crack or you're the real thing.
I think you're real.
I would always assume a person to be kind and considerate until they prove otherwise and the same goes for you.
Except, and surely you have to accept this, your language is not one of kindness and acceptance.
Why am I writing all this?
I am very stoned.

I knew it.:smoking::smoking:
Anyone who posts about how Weed cures heart attacks is toking for real.

I hope we are.
Why don't you join in?
It's much more rewarding than making enemies.

He can't. You can't mix oil and water for very long. He doesn't want to go with the flow. His ancient worldview was put on life support with the election of Trump. Prolonging the inevitable death. They hate change and want it like the good old days when white males ran the show unimpeded ("Make America great again?" It works for any country tho'). The progress frightens them. They may have won the recent round but the backlash will be spectacular. They would be objects of pity if they weren't so zealous.

WTF are you talking about? I just had that Dr Mn Vega call me a human genetic mutation and that i had to be eliminated!! Right away you buddy up with him!:censored:
Those close to me arent commies:crazy:

I figured you were too thick to appreciate the humor in it. My mistake, mutant.

Im shocked that you and your tubby buddy, "Charlie" would approve of the elimination of those considered
'human mutations' that pollute 'the gene pool'. Im shocked (well, not really lol), thats right out of Aryanism 101.
Which mutations exactly would you two, along with Dr Vegan, propose to eliminate?:crazy:

Oh FFS. Quit chasing the herring.

SJW are your typical everyday losers. Peeps that want to be paid 20 dollars for flipping burgers, as that is at most what they can aspire to. Blame it on 'white privilege' etc, stuff they make up in their work avoiding minds.:crazy:
As you can tell by now they all THINK EXACTLY alike on ALL subjects. Like identical zombie robots.:alien:
Or like aliens from out of space.:pileofpoop:
Its like a cult/religion for peeps that dont want to work and want to steal from peeps that do.

I bet I know you are, You like to say Peeps alot in conversation. hahaha I know exactly who you are. You phony coward. You most definitely don't have white privilege you just think since you work with white peeps that you got it too. You little rat.

WTF???
what so funny about the elimination of 'mutants' from the human gene pool???:bowing:
this dude here, who is stoned smoking weed, he too is to be removed before he pollute the gene pool?:syringe:

I bet I know you are, You like to say Peeps alot in conversation. hahaha I know exactly who you are. You phony coward. You most definitely don't have white privilege you just think since you work with white peeps that you got it too. You little rat.

AHA!!! How clever.... so I have white privilege by second hand smoke.:crazy:

Are there 2 Anons now?
I'm going to bed.
G'night Anon. Good luck with all the Trump, far right politics stuff.
(By the way I know you're unhappy and I'm sorry).

Are there 2 Anons now?
I'm going to bed.
G'night Anon. Good luck with all the Trump, far right politics stuff.
(By the way I know you're unhappy and I'm sorry).

Like cockroaches...if you find one there's always more nearby. Far-Righties know it'll soon be the end of the world as they know it...and we'll feel fine. ;)

:rolleyes:
WTF that stuff about cleansing the gene pool of human mutations is RIGHT of RIGHT, yet nobody seemed
the least bothered by it.:isakayalantern:

He may take your tan as 'mutation'. Capice? So stay out of the sun before your
first date with the good Dr.:squiffy:

Since you lack reading comprehension skills I'll simplify it for you. I jested we should eliminate people who THINK like you do from the population for the safety of humanity (our gene pool). Take a look at the title of this thread and feel stupid for not getting it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom