Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

There was no Protestant work ethic - it was balls Max Webber came up with.

How old are you???? Limehouse's dens were gone by the 1940s.

There's no white flight in the UK. People will tend to settle near relatives, places of worship or their work. Or they go where the council puts them.

I live & work in multicultural spaces. Poverty & lack of community is obviously an issue in a lot of places - but it's about money & relationships more than anything else.
I thought Limehouse's opium dens were 1890s! I've never actually been to one - he he.

If you think white fight doesn't exist then you have a lot to learn - London has literally been ethnically cleansed of working class white families over the last 20 years. Blacks move in, white families move out - they simply can't handle the crime. Even avid anti-racists have euphemisms like: It's changed - it's gone downhill round here.

Other people are more honest. I've heard it all many times with my own ears from many, many people - including foreigners (many of them don't like blacks and their high crime habits either).

Black Lives Matter when they die at the hands of the Police. Oh and they have to be a white Police Officer. The 7000 innocent black lives taken by black criminals, not so much.

Black Lives Matter when they die at the hands of the Police. Oh and they have to be a white Police Officer. The 7000 innocent black lives taken by black criminals, not so much.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (but only if killed by a white hand - which, let's face it, is pretty rare - mostly they enjoy killing each other).

BLACK LIVES MATTER (but only if killed by a white hand - which, let's face it, is pretty rare - mostly they enjoy killing each other).
Not only is it rare but it happens less often than it does to the white people. But let's not acknowledge that. Those facts will only get in the way of the world wide temper tantrum.

I thought Limehouse's opium dens were 1890s! I've never actually been to one - he he.

If you think white fight doesn't exist then you have a lot to learn - London has literally been ethnically cleansed of working class white families over the last 20 years. Blacks move in, white families move out - they simply can't handle the crime. Even avid anti-racists have euphemisms like: It's changed - it's gone downhill round here.

Other people are more honest. I've heard it all many times with my own ears from many, many people - including foreigners (many of them don't like blacks and their high crime habits either).

White flight is not a thing - London gentrified & everyone without money is being pushed out to the surrounding areas.

Wade through the policy documents, watch the committees - you'll get every fact, stat, anecdote & argument.

White flight is not a thing - London gentrified & everyone without money is being pushed out to the surrounding areas.

Wade through the policy documents, watch the committees - you'll get every fact, stat, anecdote & argument.
I can only wade through real life and tell you that I know of many, many people who have moved away from London because of their area euphemistically "going downhill". Let's just say not only friends and family but every single person I went to school with. They all sigh and say they don't even recognize the area any more (and they're not all white either).

This has been going on for decades.

Multiculturalism brings higher crime - it turns areas into alienating shitholes - and people simply move because they fear for the safety of their families. There are virtually no working class families in London any more for this very reason. They will not tell committees or officials this because as everyone knows you are branded with name-calling if you are honest about these matters.

My advice to you Nerak if you want to now the truth about this subject is to talk to people who have fled - and not on an "official" basis. Because two worlds exist now - the real one and the "official" one.

Last edited:
In the UK Victim Support is the biggest group that campaigns for anyone affected by crime.

There are plenty of smaller groups, many of which focus on issues affecting their communities. I'm sure there's similar in the USA & Australia.

Police brutality & systemic racism can be part of that or tackled as separate issues.

Big news stories aren't the only things that exist.

@reelfountain @marred

I can only wade through real life and tell you that I know of many, many people who have moved away from London because of their area "going downhill". Let's just say not only friends and family but every single person I went to school with.

This has been going on for decades.

Multiculturalism brings higher crime - it turns areas into alienating shitholes - and people simply move because they fear for the safety of their families. There are virtually no working class families in London any more for this very reason. They will not tell committees or officials this because as everyone knows you are branded with name-calling if you are honest about these matters.

My advice to you Nerak if you want to now the truth about this subject is to talk to people who have fled - and not on an "official" basis. Because two worlds exist now - the real one and the "official" one.

Those aren't official findings - they're everything that can be gathered. Even a racist headbanger can submit their evidence or turn up to a surgery.

It is the real world. Not the internet. Or the news. Or 3 people you met in the pub where they have supposedly flighted.

In the UK Victim Support is the biggest group that campaigns for anyone affected by crime.

There are plenty of smaller groups, many of which focus on issues affecting their communities. I'm sure there's similar in the USA & Australia.

Police brutality & systemic racism can be part of that or tackled as separate issues.

@reelfountain @marred
I have a friend who was attacked by some blacks once. He was advised to phone Victim Support and a black man answered the phone with a kind of abrupt tone - it instantly brought back the trauma and he put the phone down. I was there with him. He was battered pretty bad and had a trainer mark on his face where they stamped on him. He was standing at a bus stop and they attacked him for no reason.

It was never on the news.

Had a black boy in London been brutally attacked by a gang of whites it would never be off the news.

Every white Londoner has a story like this - or many such stories.

Last edited:
I have a friend who was attacked by some blacks once. He was advised to phone Victim Support and a black man answered the phone with a kind of abrupt tone - it instantly brought back the trauma and he put the phone down. I was there with him. He was battered pretty bad and had a trainer mark on his face where they stamped on him. He was standing at a bus stop and they attacked him for no reason.

It was never on the news.

Had a black boy in London been attacked by a gang of whites it would never be off the news.

Every white Londoner has a story like this - or many of them.

Almost no white Londoner has a story like that.

You could have rung up FOR your traumatised friend & asked to speak to someone else. All groups are used to the public having problems.

I worked in a multicultural community centre & most Fridays & Saturdays some drunk white man would stagger in to tell us he wanted his country back & all the reasons why People Like Me were ruining his life. I used to chat politely & encourage them to come back during the day & join in an activity (hoping they'd pick the AA).

& all crime gets covered in the local news. It takes a strong hook to make the national news - breaking up county lines, police incompetence, something unexpected like the location - a 'gang of whites' wouldn't make the nationals for any amount of time without something else.

Almost no white Londoner has a story like that.

You could have rung up FOR your traumatised friend & asked to speak to someone else. All groups are used to the public having problems.

I worked in a multicultural community centre & most Fridays & Saturdays some drunk white man would stagger in to tell us he wanted his country back & all the reasons why People Like Me were ruining his life. I used to chat politely & encourage them to come back during the day & join in an activity (hoping they'd pick the AA).

& all crime gets covered in the local news. It takes a strong hook to make the national news - breaking up county lines, police incompetence, something unexpected like the location - a 'gang of whites' wouldn't make the nationals for any amount of time without something else.
I got him to phone the Samaritans instead.

Every born white Londoner (and many other races) has a story about bullying groups of blacks. It comes with the territory. Maybe up north somewhere it might be groups of "scallies".

Talk to any Asian shopkeeper - or any shopkeeper for that matter (I've rarely heard of a black one). In my local supermarket the other day the new African security guard had to throw out three black youths who were acting rowdy and threatening. Afterwards the Asian manager came over to the guard and said "That is what troublemakers look like. They always look like that. If you see a group that look like that, don't let them in."

I walked away smiling at that one - the Asian had to explain to the African off the boat what the "troublemaker archetype" in London looks like - homegrown groups of blacks (with attitude).

Talk about uncomfortable truths.

I got him to phone the Samaritans instead.

Every born white Londoner (and many other races) has a story about bullying groups of blacks.

Talk to any Asian shopkeeper - or any shopkeeper for that matter (I've rarely heard of a black one). In my local supermarket the other day the new African security guard had to throw out three black youths who were acting rowdy and threatening. Afterwards the Asian manager came over to the guard and said "That is what troublemakers look like. They all look like that. if you see a group that look like that, don't let them in."

I walked away laughing at that one - the Asian had to explain to the African off the boat what the "troublemaker archetype" in London looks like - homegrown groups of blacks.

There are black volunteers working with the Samaritans.

Working-class teenagers & a few wannabe rich kids cause mayhem regardless of skin colour. There's reems of evidence about this - both current & historical. My bf did his dissertation on football violence & I nicked this book off him for a play I was working on. You should give it a read. ?

41RRRJYNBJL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There are black volunteers working with the Samaritans.

Working-class teenagers & a few wannabe rich kids cause mayhem regardless of skin colour. There's reems of evidence about this - both current & historical. My bf did his dissertation on football violence & I nicked this book off him for a play I was working on. You should give it a read. ?

View attachment 57397
I am talking about current day London - the London since New Labour began to "rub our noses in diversity". I understand that London in the past was mainly white working class and they caused most of the trouble.

But the youths in these same white estates are now black - and way more murderous as they regularly use knives, machetes, guns and think it's cool and "gangsta" - whereas in the past it would have been fists, boots or at most the odd Stanley for a face striping (if you were very unlucky). Young people were not being stabbed to death every few days. Young black nihilistic "gangsta" culture is responsible for the ante being upped to the level it is.

(As far as I'm concerned Millwall FC is "the last bastion".)

I am talking about current day London - the London since New Labour began to "rub our noses in diversity". I understand that London in the past was mainly white working class and they caused most of the trouble.

But the youths in these same white estates are now black - and way more murderous as they regularly use knives, machetes, guns and think it's cool and "gangsta" - whereas in the past it would have been fists, boots or at most the odd Stanley for a face striping (if you were very unlucky). Young people were not being stabbed to death every few days. Young black nihilistic "gangsta" culture is responsible for the ante being upped to the level it is.

(As far as I'm concerned Millwall FC is "the last bastion".)

You're talking about a fantasy London in your racist imagination.

And olden timey violence was violence just the same. Millwall fans weren't even nice to their mothers.

You're talking about a fantasy London in your racist imagination.

And olden timey violence was violence just the same. Millwall fans weren't even nice to their mothers.
For me Millwall fans represent a stereotype of the old shit-kicking violent white London (that holds its own and takes no shit).

They trigger deep romance in me.

For me Millwall fans represent a stereotype of the old shit-kicking violent white London (that holds its own and takes no shit).

They trigger deep romance in me.

Romance is make-believe - which is fine, but you can't base your life on it.

@reelfountain @marred
I'm aware of the existence of those groups but they are fighting a perpetual losing battle because the rest of the country claims that because less than ten unarmed black people die at the hands of police there is an epidemic of Police brutality that exclusively targets black people.

The only group that exclusively targets black people is the mainstream media with their cherry picking what videos to show the public and videos to not not show. The data does not back up the claim. We now live in Orwellian times where feelings trump facts. To deny those facts is to ignore the plight of the black community that lives in fear every day of being shot as young black men, let's call them boys because they are not men hurtle volleys of bullets indiscriminately at each other and do not care who gets in the way. Like that one month old baby that was killed in Chicago this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom