Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

I've seen about a dozen videos where black people en masse beat the life out of a single white person. The news is not showing this stuff. If the races were reversed, we'd see nothing but this footage.
The most victimised race is the white race - this is why BLM is nonsensical.

Mwahahaha! Are you really so weak and pathetic that you think you are a victim simply by virtue of your white skin?
Yes. BLM judge people by their skin colour. They are the real hateful racists.

Black gangs target whites to beat up, film and put on the internet. It is a shocking racist trend.

Yes. BLM judge people by their skin colour. They are the real hateful racists.
You've just judged yourself on the basis of your skin colour. Don't you give your comments even a second's thought before you post them? If you feel victimised then it isn't because of your skin colour. I could suggest some reasons why you feel that way but I don't like to kick a person when they are down.

You've just judged yourself on the basis of your skin colour. Don't you give your comments even a second's thought before you post them? If you feel victimised then it isn't because of your skin colour. I could suggest some reasons why you feel that way but I don't like to kick a person when they are down.
I am being defensive as whites are currently being monolithically judged by the colour of their skin as evil by BLM, the media and the corporations.

This is why black gangs are targeting lone whites for beatings that they film and put up on the internet. They feel they are justified in this sadistic behaviour because the media supports their BLM hate group.

There are no white gangs filming the savage attacks of blacks and showing it off online. Whites are the victims of this mass media psy-op against them and their heritage.

I am being defensive as whites are currently being monolithically judged by the colour of their skin as evil by BLM, the media and the corporations.

This is why black gangs are targeting lone whites for beatings that they film and put up on the internet. They feel they are justified in this sadistic behaviour because the media supports their BLM hate group.

There are no white gangs filming the savage attacks of blacks and showing it off online. Whites are the victims of this mass media psy-op against them and their heritage.
Absolute bollocks. Your comments are the rantings of someone who has deep psychological issues and a very tenuous grasp on reality.
And as a point of fact, there are numerous white gangs who film their attacks on black people. They are called 'the police.'

No they're not!

Rhetoric & news & viral videos are designed to catch attention.

It's not what's really happening & there's always reasonable pushback even in public discourse.

Absolute bollocks. Your comments are the rantings of someone who has deep psychological issues and a very tenuous grasp on reality.
And as a point of fact, there are numerous white gangs who film their attacks on black people. They are called 'the police.'
The police the world over attack criminals. How long would George Floyd have lasted in Africa? The American police are innocent puppies compared to the African, West Indian or Pakistani police.

The African police would have kicked the shit out of a man with an attitude like him, tortured him for a few days back at the nick and then tossed his lifeless body on a rubbish heap for the vultures to enjoy. Are they racist too?

This is how you think - whites are racist, blacks are poor victims of racism. It's nonsensical and does not last a second under scrutiny.

And not all cops in the US are white - even the four who arrested Floyd included a black and an Asian. Had the black cop in the group performed the knee hold and Floyd died it would have been a non-story.

The whole hype about Floyd and BLM is all about anti-whiteness.

No they're not!

Rhetoric & news & viral videos are designed to catch attention.

It's not what's really happening & there's always reasonable pushback even in public discourse.
Many black people are racist against whites - but liberals don't like to admit this and quickly try to shut the conversation down. Anybody who has grown up in a Western city with a lot of black people knows this. It's just one of those uncomfortable facts. In fact the most racist of them are usually the very ones going around accusing everyone of being racist against them.

Many blacks are deeply racist against Asians too. Indians for instance are, generally-speaking, the polar opposite of most black people. They have strong family units, a solid work ethic and are particularly enterprising in business.

This is why Indians came to Britain in the 70s without a pot to piss in, but are now living in big houses in the suburbs and driving expensive cars - whereas blacks are still at the bottom of society moaning about racism and inflating the crime figures with their mindless violence.

Throughout my life in London I have never heard of white attacks against blacks - yet it happens against whites all the time. The last time a white Londoner stabbed a black person to death in London was 1993 (and we've been hearing about it ever since)!

Last edited:
Many black people are racist against whites - but liberals don't like to admit this and quickly try to shut the conversation down. Anybody who has grown up in a Western city with a lot of black people knows this. It's just one of those uncomfortable facts. In fact the most racist of them are usually the very ones going around accusing everyone of being racist against them.

many blacks are deeply racist against Asians too. Indians, for instance, are generally-speaking the polar opposite of most black people. They have strong family units, a solid work ethic and are particularly enterprising in business.

This is why Indians came to Britain in the 70s without a pot to piss in, but are now living in big houses in the suburbs and driving expensive cars - whereas blacks are still at the bottom of society moaning about racism and inflating the crime figures with their mindless violence.

We do talk about ethnic & religious conflicts of all kinds.

And about socioeconomic issues involving communities.

We just don't do racist screeds.

We do talk about ethnic & religious conflicts of all kinds.

And about socioeconomic issues involving communities.

We just don't do racist screeds.
Generally speaking , different races have different habits. For example, Indians will mostly get on and work very long and hard, whereas many blacks will not and blame racism for their lifestyles.

The left refuse to confront such realities - which is why they are failing and have been for years.

If anything, they are flying off further into cloud cuckoo land. The fact that an establishment Tory and Knight of the Realm is now their leader says it all.

Tory and Labour exist under one establishment umbrella. On one side are the brainwashed virtue-signalling loonies, on the other are those who only care about economics.

Generally speaking , different races have different habits. For example, Indians will mostly get on and work, whereas many blacks will not and blame racism for their lifestyles.

The left refuse to confront such realities - which is why they are failing and have been for years.

If anything, they are flying off further into cloud cuckoo land. The fact that an establishment Tory and Knight of the Realm is now their leader says it all.

Tory and Labour exist under one establishment umbrella.

Different races do not have different habits.

People have different lifestyle habits & attitudes in different times & places.

The used to bang on about a Protestant work ethic & claimed all Catholics were lazy. They were talking trash then & it's trash now.

Different races do not have different habits.

People have different lifestyle habits & attitudes in different times & places.

The used to bang on about a Protestant work ethic & claimed all Catholics were lazy. They were talking trash then & it's trash now.
I am a Catholic and traditionally speaking we are lazier than Protestants. We like to work and then go out and have a good time. Work is not everything to us. It's all a bit blurred these days of course - but for many years this was indeed the case.

Prods were better behaved, more serious and had more of a solid work ethic - and were more boring for it.

Why can't lefties ever admit these things?

Many blacks, particularly men, have a tendency towards not working - whereas Indians simply do not have this tendency. Behaviour is bred and culture matters.

Groups do generally act in different and often predictable ways. For example if you imported 3 million Hong Kong Chinese (which they just might) the crime rate would not be affected. But if you imported 3 million Africans or West Indians the crime figures would literally explode. This is because different cultures have different behaviour patterns.

For example, go to any black part of any city around the world and you would have to watch your handbag. Not so much in the other ethnic areas. Much less in the white parts.

You know this, I know this - yet as a leftie your ideology demands that you deny such truths.

Last edited:
I am a Catholic and traditionally speaking we are lazier then Protestants. We like to work and then go out and have a good time. Work is not everything to us. It's all a bit blurred now - but for many years this was indeed the case.

Prods were better behaved, more serious and had more of a solid work ethic - and were more boring for it.

Why can't lefties ever admit these things?

Many blacks, particularly men, have a tendency towards not working - whereas Indians simply do not have this tendency. Behaviour is bred.

Groups do generally act in different and often predictable ways. For example if you imported 3 million Hong Kong Chinese (which they just might) the crime rate would not be affected. But if you imported 3 million Africans or West Indians the crime figures would literally explode. This is because different cultures have different behaviour patterns - that yes, it can be predicted.

For example, go to any black part of any city around the world and you will have to watch your handbag. Not so much in the other ethnic areas. Mush less in the white parts.

You know this, I know this - yet as a leftie your ideology demands that you deny such truths.

Go to any poor part of a city & there will be an increased risk of crime. I've been in Hong Kong, it's got dodgy areas the same as anywhere else.

And don't you know all the legends about Limehouse? It was notorious.

You might think you're innately lazy because you're a Catholic - but I put it down to opportunities & attitudes that belong in a time & a place.

Go to any poor part of a city & there will be an increased risk of crime. I've been in Hong Kong, it's got dodgy areas the same as anywhere else.

And don't you know all the legends about Limehouse? It was notorious.

You might think you're innately lazy because you're a Catholic - but I put it down to opportunities & attitudes that belong in a time & a place.
No, I said Catholics did not take the ethic so seriously - they still worked hard. But the Protestant work ethic was something to be reckoned with.

Limehouse's Chinatown was where we went to get high and smoke a bit of smack on occasion - so yes, it would have been a little edgy (and probably exciting too).

Go to a poor white area and a poor black area - the black area will be more dangerous. I still remember when London had poor white areas. When many of these were making the transition into black areas, most of the poor whites fled as they simply couldn't handle the sudden rise of violent crime - particularly rapes and muggings. All the white families simply gather their kids and move.

When African immigrants from war zones etc move into a poor white area they bring with them crimes previously unknown to that area. A single gang rape or vicious stabbing-murder literally clears white people from an area - especially families with daughters. They simply say: my family doesn't need this shit. Shopkeepers move too, citing: things have got so bad I can't run my business around here any more.

I've seen this happen over and over again as poor white areas made the transition to poor... sorry, vibrant multicultural areas (where most of the kids are black). White flight doesn't happen for nothing.

Last edited:
No, I said Catholics did not take the ethic so seriously - they still worked hard. But the Protestant work ethic was something to be reckoned with.

Limehouse's Chinatown was where we went to get high and smoke a bit of smack on occasion - so yes, it would have been a little edgy (and probably exciting too).

Go to a poor white area and a poor black area - the black area will be more dangerous. I still remember when London had poor white areas. When many of these were making the transition into black areas, most of the poor whites fled as they simply couldn't handle the sudden rise of violent crime - particularly rapes and muggings. All the white families simply gather their kids and move.

When African immigrants from war zones etc move into a poor white area they bring with them crimes previously unknown to that area. A single gang rape or vicious stabbing-murder literally clears white people from an area - especially families with daughters. They simply say: my family doesn't need this shit. Shopkeepers move too, citing: things have got so bad I can't run my business around here any more.

I've seen this happen over and over again as poor white areas made the transition to poor... sorry, vibrant multicultural areas (where most of the kids are black). White flight doesn't happen for nothing.

There was no Protestant work ethic - it was balls Max Webber came up with.

How old are you???? Limehouse's dens were gone by the 1940s.

There's no white flight in the UK. People will tend to settle near relatives, places of worship or their work. Or they go where the council puts them.

I live & work in multicultural spaces. Poverty & lack of community is obviously an issue in a lot of places - but it's about money & relationships more than anything else.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom