Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

Clickbait isn't a credible source.

I wouldn't get my information about the cosmetics industry from a Jeffree Star video.

I have a question...

Given how broad a meaning the term racism now has, where it has been boiled down to 'micro-aggressions' against just about anyone in a quest to regulate people's thoughts; is there such a thing as a non-racist?

If there is such a thing as a non-racist (never ever been mean to someone of a different ethnicity to yourself for any reason at all based on an unconscious bias towards your own race that is so sub-conscious; you're not even aware of its existence)?

If there is such a thing as a non-racist, why is it something we should aspire to?

Genuine question.

I have a question...

Given how broad a meaning the term racism now has, where it has been boiled down to 'micro-aggressions' against just about anyone in a quest to regulate people's thoughts; is there such a thing as a non-racist?

If there is such a thing as a non-racist (never ever been mean to someone of a different ethnicity to yourself for any reason at all based on an unconscious bias towards your own race that is so sub-conscious; you're not even aware of its existence)?

If there is such a thing as a non-racist, why is it something we should aspire to?

Genuine question.

It isn't - a lot of rhetoric is just noise that plays well in the press or is easy to package into a workshop. What we should aspire to is more opportunities & a non-lethal state.

Take a look under that James Baldwin video. #YourLivesMatter isn't there. Nobody is using that hashtag. The reason for this is that it belittles #BlackLivesMatter. Morrissey knows this. He may as well have typed white lives matter. I suspect that that is what he really wants to say.
White Lives Matter

I hope it's not a BLM endorsement, but some ironic way of using someone like Baldwin (I don't get Moz's apparent obsession with him) against them (much as MLKIII and Muhammad Ali, Jr. have come out against BLM) - which it does not seem to be given the #yourlivesmatter hashtag variant.

BLM is the most prominent and effective racist group active in today's world (their claim to be "anti-racist" is Orwellian doublespeak - similar to SPLC being one of the most prominent "hate groups" while annointing itself as "watchdog of hate").
Yeah it's like Antifa. They invert truth. The thing they claim they're fighting is actually what they're promoting. BLM promoting racial division and it's not helping blacks. It's Jewish funded social revolution tactics . They've been doing this shit for centuries and that's why they've been kicked out of 100 countries

Take a look under that James Baldwin video. #YourLivesMatter isn't there. Nobody is using that hashtag. The reason for this is that it belittles #BlackLivesMatter. Morrissey knows this. He may as well have typed white lives matter. I suspect that that is what he really wants to say.

Bollocks.

He didn't have to post a James Baldwin insta at all.

And he could use All Lives Matter if he wanted - rather than Your - which in this context would mean the subject of the post.

I have a question...

Genuine question.
Yeah racism is a word that they're trying to change into meaning anything they want. If you don't agree with open borders or whatever agenda they're promoting, you're a racist. The people that push for diversity are the same ones that want to wipe out diversity. The word Racism is a trigger tactic designed to remove pride in people's heritage and culture. The cultural "melting pot" they say they want is exactly that. Melt away identities so we're all NPC slaves. With all things these cultural revolutionaries promote it's the inversion of truth

The best news of the day is that the racist historian David "so many damn Blacks" Starkey has (a) resigned his honorary fellowship at Fitzwilliam College, (b) been fired from his visiting professorship at Canterbury Christ Church university, and (c) been dropped by his publisher Harper Collins.

I have a question...

Genuine question.

If there is such a thing as a non-racist, why is it something we should aspire to?’

Yes.

When one is intelligent enough to see beyond another’s wrong actions and recognizes that underneath these wrong actions there is something deeper, a relationship between them, and ultimately the true understanding that we are all one.

Of course justice must be served, and protests should have their say, but beyond all this is the understanding of our true relationship with each other that so few have yet to realize. Society still has a way to go in addressing and correcting the root of it’s problems.

If there is such a thing as a non-racist, why is it something we should aspire to?’

Yes.

When one is intelligent enough to see beyond another’s wrong actions and recognizes that underneath these wrong actions there is something deeper, a relationship between them, and ultimately the true understanding that we are all one.

Of course justice must be served, and protests should have their say, but beyond all this is the understanding of our true relationship with each other that so few have yet to realize. Society still has a way to go in addressing and correcting the root of it’s problems.

Great response, thank you.

I'm not sure if those are your words or a quote but following on from them, must we rid ourselves of history and it's lessons to understand that we are all one?

Also does 'all one' mean 'all the same'? because currently it's the latter that's being fought for rather than the former.

Great response, thank you.

I'm not sure if those are your words or a quote but following on from them, must we rid ourselves of history and it's lessons to understand that we are all one?

Also does 'all one' mean 'all the same'? because currently it's the latter that's being fought for rather than the former.

must we rid ourselves of history and it's lessons to understand that we are all one?’

History and it’s lessons are a starting point from which to understand what’s gone before. Unfortunately most continue to identify with what’s gone before which disables them from moving forward and envisioning and creating a solution in order to find a real way to change society. We’ve had protests before, but will they really bring change? So history repeats itself again and again. Now, that’s not to say that protesting in its various forms is not important, but it’s all just actions/reactions taking place on the surface, the theater of life.

Real change will come from within each individual. It’s of a spiritual nature, and access to this understanding is inherent in all. One’s inner awakening is the ultimate revolution that can’t be televised, but it is the ‘thing’ that will ultimately bring true change to society. Until then, we are doomed.

Also does 'all one' mean 'all the same'?’

We as individuals with our own personal experiences shape the world
and what we bring to the table of life is unique from each and should be celebrated, enjoyed and shared with one another. But underneath all of the appearances of differences (the ‘good’ and the ‘bad’)
there is something which is not a thing, that goes beyond human description that is shared by all. It is sometimes called universal consciousness, god, love, etc.

So, on the surface we are all wonderfully not the same, but underneath we are all one. And only through this understanding, through each individual, will we then be able to come together to make real change.

Last edited:
Yeah it's like Antifa. They invert truth. The thing they claim they're fighting is actually what they're promoting. BLM promoting racial division and it's not helping blacks. It's Jewish funded social revolution tactics . They've been doing this shit for centuries and that's why they've been kicked out of 100 countries
If BLM is run by evil scheming Zionists, then how come the rhetoric is explicitly pro-Palestinian?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom