Was Betty a veg first?

what are dorito crumbs?

What's left at the bottom of a bag of chips after the chips have been mostly eaten and broken....Dorito's in this case

I am dissapointed.

Truly, truly dissapointed.

When did Morrissey fans become so cruel?

And nasty and annoying, dear Alma... Go ask SNS22... Thread he visits, thread that becomes hijacked ending up in useless fights, intolerance and offenses to anyone who's not as "mature" and "down to earth" like him... Specially and curiously when the thread is started by Scarlet Ibis. (see the "unlikely man" thread).

Dear Scarlet... To argue with that nasty unbeareable stupid guy (yes I'm saying stupid that because my limit got full) is useless so just use the ignore function... That's it.

And nasty and annoying, dear Alma... Go ask SNS22... Thread he visits, thread that becomes hijacked ending up in useless fights, intolerance and offenses to anyone who's not as "mature" and "down to earth" like him... Specially and curiously when the thread is started by Scarlet Ibis. (see the "unlikely man" thread).

Dear Scarlet... To argue with that nasty unbeareable stupid guy (yes I'm saying stupid that because my limit got full) is useless so just use the ignore function... That's it.

I only speak the truth...I have not insulted her, degraded her, or ridiculed her in any fashion whatsoever...

I have no desire to spread intolerence....

Ceci, on the other hand needs to lighten up and not take jokes so personally....

I am not a hateful person

Quite the contrary

What is wrong with SNS22?... he seems to just be a straight-talking guy to me. Gosh some Morrissey fans are sensitive souls...:confused:

What is wrong with SNS22?... he seems to just be a straight-talking guy to me. Gosh some Morrissey fans are sensitive souls...:confused:

Ceci is still upset because I made some jokes about people who frequent the Frink thread a bit too much....

That was my joke of the day yesterday...

Except for my refering to Mozzer's Left-Eye-Brow as a cretin and a moron (because he/she called me a troll)...I don't believe I have stooped as low as to insult anyone on this board....

People just need to get a sense of humor

If people would work as hard on their health and diets as they do "defending" their inability to lose weight and their Pre-existing condition...They would be a lot healthier, for certain....

Well, it would be quite a contradiction being a Morrissey fan and not being a sensitive soul. Aside from that, there are limits and limits... If more than one person thinks the same about something or someone, then who's wrong?

If more than one person thinks the same about something or someone, then who's wrong?

Depends... even if the whole world thought 2+2=5 they'd still be wrong;) Maybe I'm being a bit flippant... he just seemed nice to me that's all.. been generous with the bootlegs as well. Anyway I'm not his public champion, I'll shut up about it now:D

Well, it would be quite a contradiction being a Morrissey fan and not being a sensitive soul. Aside from that, there are limits and limits... If more than one person thinks the same about something or someone, then who's wrong?

I think I've only ruffled a few people's feathers "Seriously"...and if it's about their Morrissey obsessions and/or my views on health and weight...then perhaps those people have issues to begin with?

How many other people took offense at my comments regarding da Funk thread? Seriously, you must have thought my comments were directed at you or something?

If you're so disturbed by what I said, Ceci..perhaps you should nominate me for Forum Bully of the month?

SNS is a cool guy with a sense of humor that's all

Morrissey has a great sense of humor, I don't understand why most of his fans don't. :confused:

Many children and adults can eat a starvation diet or less (under 1200 calories a day) and still gain weight. Each body is different. There is no simple equation for such things. This is a myth.

I seriouly doubt that eating 1,200 calories will make someone fat.... I mean C'mon..... Stop making excuses for people with weight issues..... It'a ll about food intake.... Yes, some people have genetic pre-dispositions and gain wieght more rapidly than others but they can still control what they eat and they can exercise ..... so if they are fat,it is because they choose to be FAT.

I freak out every time I pass the 145lbs mark at 5'10"....

Last edited:
Seriously...If you take issue with anything I said about "da Finky" thread..perhaps you're spending too much time there?

And If you took issue with my stance that...overweight is unhealthy, hence people should work to not be...well...perhaps you should redirect that effort towards something more productive...

Cut down to two meals a day...eliminate ALL Meat from your diet...and set a reasonable goal...like losing 3-5 lbs a month...

Nobody here would suggest you have to be a size 2 to be considered healthy and attractive...

But if you're over a dozen, it's definitely not something to be proud of...

Got that Beth?

heyyy...heyyy...don't knock on the frink thread.

I'm a size 12. I'll admit it. Is that something to be ashamed of? Hell no. I have an hour glass figure and am very happy with my appearance. I don't eat meat, I don't eat junk food. I will never be a size 2, ever. I have hips, and I am proud of them.

I'm a size 12. I'll admit it. Is that something to be ashamed of? Hell no. I have an hour glass figure and am very happy with my appearance. I don't eat meat, I don't eat junk food. I will never be a size 2, ever. I have hips, and I am proud of them.

I think I said..that Size 2 isn't very ideal either...And it's not me to judge, it would be your doctor...if your doctor gives you a clean bill of health, than that's all that matters..right?

My remarks aren't directed at anyone in particular...

Hips are nice...bony hips can be a pain when you're riding in bumper cars...I've recieved many complaints from many dates...took me a while before I stopped taking girls there...

Size 12 is not fat at all. I like your attitude.

Size 12 is not fat at all. I like your attitude.

I think I said OVER 12, actually...

Yes I did...and Hips don't make you Fat...

Fat makes you Fat

I think I said..that Size 2 isn't very ideal either...And it's not me to judge, it would be your doctor...if your doctor gives you a clean bill of health, than that's all that matters..right?

My remarks aren't directed at anyone in particular...

Hips are nice...bony hips can be a pain when you're riding in bumper cars...I've recieved many complaints from many dates...took me a while before I stopped taking girls there...

XD I'm a metabolically bony-assed 2, myself, and this can cause some awkwardness between me and my bigger friends - I always feel a little bad about not, personally, having had to live with the kind of constant judgment that they've had to take their entire lives.

So thanks for taking the trouble to tell me my figure "isn't very ideal either." I feel a sudden rush of feminist solidarity. :)

XD I'm a metabolically bony-assed 2, myself, and this can cause some awkwardness between me and my bigger friends - I always feel a little bad about not, personally, having had to live with the kind of constant judgment that they've had to take their entire lives.

So thanks for taking the trouble to tell me my figure "isn't very ideal either." I feel a sudden rush of feminist solidarity. :)

Must you say the word?

Must you say the word?

I was just popping back here to make it clearer that I was being sarcastic, back there, and did not mean my remark in a personally insulting manner - but here's another post so I'll just say so in the reply. ::does so::

Dude, why shouldn't I say the word "feminist?" I believe that men and women have the same essential mental capabilities and deserve equal pay for the same work, as well as an equal right to self-expression. Why the hell not?

Morrissey's been known to express the odd feminist view, to put it mildly (though I'm backing away from using the word, now, because I know you'll trot out the "masculinist" line and explain exactly how he meant some completely different thing).

I'm kind of perplexed by your question. Just because the word's been held down and stigmatized doesn't mean it's not something one should be proud to be.

Last edited:
okay...but 50lbs is quite excessive? Things can be done to improve the situation...if it gets that bad

Some people overeat for different psychological reasons. The fact that their problem is visible whereas yours is internal doesn't give you the right to judge. Quit being an idiot jerkoff all the time. Right, I know that's impossible for you to do because of your problem, but I'd suggest that you give people a break and go troll some other site once in a while. Half the posts anymore seem to be you or DAnn trying to piss people off.

Back
Top Bottom