Nashville, TN - The Fisher Center (Oct. 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Girlfriend In A Coma / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Jack the Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & FWD.

Last edited:

Posted by @Light Housework ((y)) in ‘strange/unexpected’ thread. Thought it deserved to be put here also. Honest review from a fan that was actually at the show. The finger of shame segment, lol.

Question 1: Who is that kid in the photo with Moz, is his dad the one that flew the banner across Capitol HQ and is that what you need to do to meet him?

Question 2: where can I rent a plane?

Question 1: Who is that kid in the photo with Moz, is his dad the one that flew the banner across Capitol HQ and is that what you need to do to meet him?

Question 2: where can I rent a plane?
Question 3: Can you spell “MOZ”?

My fingers are crossed for Hank and Coma to go quietly into the night before December. Apart from Bigmouth Strikes Again, Girlfriend in a Coma is my least favourite Smiths song. I find them both asinine.

My fingers are crossed for Hank and Coma to go quietly into the night before December. Apart from Bigmouth Strikes Again, Girlfriend in a Coma is my least favourite Smiths song. I find them both asinine.
think hank is in for american dates,cant see it continuing.

Pic by billybudd71

nash6.jpg

Of course the late great Waylon Jennings is one of the all time greats, but I agree Morrissey does have a deep catalog and does not make sense from the fans point of view to hear a cover song when he could whip out Piccadilly Palare. But, I guess it is not really the songs so much as enjoying a night out with Morrissey and your mate(s). I have not been to any of the shows myself, but by most accounts everyone seems to be having a good time and the comments from those that have been to the show says the band and Morrissey is in top form.
The late great Waylon Jennings…….Sorry I don’t share the same enthusiasm. In fact, I can’t stand country music and I’m a little shocked that Morrissey is playing it. Times have changed for sure. I can’t imagine Morrissey running down to the record store in 1975 to score this single. Nope. In fact he was out idolising the people who helped turn him into the artist he once was.

Yep, then, there, now, boy..It’s crazy 🙄

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom