Dunoon, Scotland - Queens Hall (June 18, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board // This Charming Man

set list provided by Quiffaa - allyouneedismorrissey.com, link posted by an anonymous person (image)

Last edited:
Again no confirmed setlist of this gig??? :(

I cannot believe it!

For those too lazy to look at that other website, the setlist was -

I Want The One I Can't Have
First Of The Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart
You Have Killed Me
Shoplifters of The World Unite
Everyday Is Like Sunday
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Alma Matters
Speedway
Meat Is Murder
Action Is My Middle Name
The Kid's a Looker
People Are The Same Everywhere
Satallite Of Love
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Ouija Board, Ouija Board

--
This Charming Man

3 different encore songs so far. Makes a nice change from knowing it was almost definitely going to be FOTGTD :)

All sounds very promising so far. York is gonna be incredible.

Thanx!!!

I must have overlooked it. Nevermind

Thanx!!!

I must have overlooked it. Nevermind

For those too lazy to look at that other website, the setlist was -

I Want The One I Can't Have
First Of The Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart
You Have Killed Me
Shoplifters of The World Unite
Everyday Is Like Sunday
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Alma Matters
Speedway
Meat Is Murder
Action Is My Middle Name
The Kid's a Looker
People Are The Same Everywhere
Satallite Of Love
I Know It's Over
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Ouija Board, Ouija Board

--
This Charming Man

3 different encore songs so far. Makes a nice change from knowing it was almost definitely going to be FOTGTD :)

All sounds very promising so far. York is gonna be incredible.

Once upon a time there would be a comment on here within 2 minutes of the end of the concert!

I do not understand, why you guys think the setlist is that great?? I would only pick 2 of the songs, if I could choose!!! to many smiths songs, wich I mean that don¨t work live(for this band setup). the solo stuff are far better !!! I miss suedehead, november, hairdresser on fire, sister i´m a poet, jack the ripper, ect...

I do not understand, why you guys think the setlist is that great?? I would only pick 2 of the songs, if I could choose!!! to many smiths songs, wich I mean that don¨t work live(for this band setup). the solo stuff are far better !!! I miss suedehead, november, hairdresser on fire, sister i´m a poet, jack the ripper, ect...

True, 2 or 3 smiths songs would suffice and i would like to see a radical change to the solo songs as well but maybe that's just cos i was in perth and have heard this already, the thing is he's got too many amazing songs.

Wow, that is a killer setlist. I hope the setlist is half as good by the time I see him in Berlin.
I'm really praying for 'I Know It's Over'.

when was the last time a scottish show was taped,the five refusal shows have never surfaced anywhere,edinburgh 08 wasnt taped,must have been the secc in 07.which was probably the worst show of the lot.the guys in the barras market used to go to all the shows and a bootleg would be ready for the following weekend,but sadly one of those stalls closed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom