Dunoon, Scotland - Queens Hall (June 18, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Alma Matters / Speedway / Meat is Murder / Action Is My Middle Name / The Kid's A Looker / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board // This Charming Man

set list provided by Quiffaa - allyouneedismorrissey.com, link posted by an anonymous person (image)

Last edited:
yeah i seen him at the bar with his trilby on and his wool coat must have been roasting :crazy:
brel was it yourself i was talking to outside the venue you said you had left manchester early that morning

I was stood behind Stuart Murdoch in the queue, so I guess not (since you only mentioned seeing him at the bar?). I think I only spoke to my wife in the queue. I recall moaning about the over the top security checks.

troll
Who is Kewpie and why are there no pictures of her anywhere and it seems no-one knows anything about her personal life. So Morrissey gave David Tseng the finger at a gig and are there more details on this?
Also, why do David look like a rabbitt caught in the headlights in every picture I see of him?
Is Solo now a little chop-chop chinese place run by Kewpie and David and I wanna know Kewpies real name and every detail I can get cause she fascinates me and will she and David turn up at any european gigs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom