Liverpool - Empire Theatre (July 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Our Frank / Knockabout World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of whichway2 via setlist.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to my seat with a pint of fruity cider unspilt. I sit down and totally throw it over my right leg because I forgot it was there when I had to rummage in my bag for my phone.

Youre brightening my evening up no end Packof20, i will try to take some vids and cool pics on Saturday but i know they will all come out shite and be too rubbish to show off 👍

Bonfire of Teenagers and I decide to get a drink. I pick up my bag..feel a tap on my shoulder and I'd picked up her bag and not mine. She had new shoplifter bag and I have old style. God...genuinely felt like a theif and that guy blowing his brain out at the end of Morrissey.

Find Row D with my drink and I have a feeling I am not in the right row. I say to a guy "I think I am in the wrong row"
You're not he said. I saw you leave before. Every face was unrecognisable till I got to the girl who's bag I'd tried to nick.

I was thinking why is Morrissey saying Scooby-Doo?Think Thewliss said before he was berating a security guy saying "Seriously "Wish I had seen that. Sounds hilarious. Think I am too old for Morrissey gigs now. Memory loss,hearing loss.

Youre brightening my evening up no end Packof20, i will try to take some vids and cool pics on Saturday but i know they will all come out shite and be too rubbish to show off 👍
I apparently have not used the correct format either. S'ok. My sister lost my Ian Brown autographed Llandudno ticket and I forgave her.
Must thank all you professional photo takers. Well done.

Why is it so funny hearing Morrissey say "belly-ache "Anyone know who he was tryna to analyse because he was deffo scratching his chin?
Next tour: Morrissey: Analyse This

A very subtle cough from Morrissey..are you ready before please etc. Cracking footage on YouTube of last nights gig. Don't know due to tecno ignorance how to share..link. whatever

One last comment. I really,really really really really really love RATS..the more RATS the better. Even got a Donald Duck impression of RATS last night.
Thank you and goodnight

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom