Alain explains why he left

With the new Asia and Australia dates of Moz incl. the Info of Carmen still on guitars, Alain won‘t be back in 2023 anymore :(
alains gone,he wont be coming back anytime soon and he has his own interests to keep himself busy.

Which is all a massive shame, Alain being back was a big boost to potential new tunes - His best solo stuff was with Alain

Jesse is an awful person. I’ve known that for 18 years. He’s a much more awful guy, deep down, than is commonly known. You are the company you keep. If Donnie is in that tight with Jesse and Alain (a beautiful wonderful guy) has distaste, Donnie must be a soul-sucking succubus. Just saying. I wish Moz could clearly see what is happening. He is too close to it. He has no way to get a 30,000 foot view.

As soon as the Alain Whyte band was announced that was the confirmation that he will never be on stage with Moz again. Same for the rest of the band.

The band existed before he rejoined Morrissey. Didn’t it?
Yes. Funny thing is, most ”new” M fans don’t know that Alain played in a band with Gary and Spencer before joining Morrissey originally. And they were recording again together (with Craig, whom he had an appreciation for going wayyyyy back) prior to Alain rejoining Moz a couple years back. Gus is the only new addition to the band and it just made sense as they got along well, respected each other and both left for pretty much the same reasons. It just made perfect sense for him to be a part of it all going forward and everyone is happy he is 😊

Yes. Funny thing is, most ”new” M fans don’t know that Alain played in a band with Gary and Spencer before joining Morrissey originally. And they were recording again together (with Craig, whom he had an appreciation for going wayyyyy back) prior to Alain rejoining Moz a couple years back. Gus is the only new addition to the band and it just made sense as they got along well, respected each other and both left for pretty much the same reasons. It just made perfect sense for him to be a part of it all going forward and everyone is happy he is 😊
Yeah, I keep seeing people posting that kind of thing here and it’s based on what? The band existed before Alain rejoined Morrissey, so Morrissey obviously has no problem with it. I don’t know why some people have this idea that he should see it as some kind of betrayal in the first place, but the fact it existed already before shows that idea is just nonsense.

And of course that they had a band before they ever joined Morrissey to begin with just makes it all the more natural…

Back
Top Bottom