Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

We weren't bombing Iraq at that point. Local Government had been handed over by the time ISIS had formed.

You really don't understand how things work.

It was a consequence of the war.

Just as economic exploitation, regime change etc has had ongoing consequences in South America.

You really don't understand how things work.

It was a consequence of the war.

Just as economic exploitation, regime change etc has had ongoing consequences in South America.

America isn't trying to alter governments in S.A anymore. This isn't the 80's.

Have you seen Bitter Lake?

The Adam Curtis documentary? Not yet.

I think some of his connections are a little bit of a reach - but there's always some interesting quirky detail.

His idea that Peter Rachman became the most evil landlord (so famous I don't even know where I heard about him, his name was just always around) because he was Jewish was interesting. London was treating people badly - but the scapegoat had to be an outsider.

I’m sure I’m making a mistake or perhaps I’m not creative enough with the search terms

IMG_1994.jpeg

IMG_1995.jpeg

IMG_1993.jpeg

IMG_1996.jpeg

They're not any different to white people struggling with poverty & living in rough communities.

Being bigoted against their skin colour just makes the world worse.

You don’t have the first clue about genetics. For a start, we have different levels of grey matter in our brains. Many websites will give you political reasons for that, such as it’s due to poverty and racism, for which there’s no proof. You do no research on it and your arguments are based on emotion — what you want the world to be like rather than what it’s actually like. That you think it’s all about “being bigoted against their skin colour” shows how little you know.

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_1998.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 102728

View attachment 102729

View attachment 102730

View attachment 102731

You don’t have the first clue about genetics. For a start, we have different levels of grey matter in our brains. Media websites will give you political reasons for that, such as it’s due to poverty and racism, for which there’s no proof. You do no research on it and your arguments are based on emotion — what you want the world to be like rather than what it’s actually like. That you think it’s all about “being bigoted against their skin colour” shows how little you know.

View attachment 102732
View attachment 102733

You're a werido that hangs about a music forum! You don't want to be making genetic arguements about anyone.

They've made similar claims about the poor, or women, or country bumpkins - or whatever out-group happens to interest the press or the police or the scientists.

It's all bunk.

You're a werido that hangs about a music forum! You don't want to be making genetic arguements about anyone.

They've made similar claims about the poor, or women, or country bumpkins - or whatever out-group happens to interest the press or the police or the scientists.

It's all bunk.

Once again you have nothing except emotion to go on. You’re potentially putting people in danger by telling them “Tower Hamlets is fine” and “Paris is fine”. They’re not fine. If you want to continue lying to yourself that’s all well and good, more power to you, but stop trying to lull other people into a false sense of security by telling them that violent areas aren’t that bad really.

Once again you have nothing except emotion to go on. You’re potentially putting people in danger by telling them “Tower Hamlets is fine” and “Paris is fine”. They’re not fine. If you want to continue lying to yourself that’s all well and good, more power to you, but stop trying to lull other people into a false sense of security by telling them that violent areas aren’t that bad really.

I've been in both of those places recently AND THEY ARE FINE. It's not emotion, it's direct experience.

View attachment 102728

View attachment 102729

View attachment 102730

View attachment 102731

You don’t have the first clue about genetics. For a start, we have different levels of grey matter in our brains. Media websites will give you political reasons for that, such as it’s due to poverty and racism, for which there’s no proof. You do no research on it and your arguments are based on emotion — what you want the world to be like rather than what it’s actually like. That you think it’s all about “being bigoted against their skin colour” shows how little you know.

View attachment 102732
View attachment 102733
An interesting and bleak(!) read. Thank you! Half of the crime committed is committed by foreigners, says Macron, and the 48% mentioned by the Ministry of the Interior refers to arrests. It will be interesting to hear more down the line!

Also exciting to see that you’re into race biology. Not many of you left! However, scientists seem to have it in their minds that the amount of grey matter does in fact have to do with things like income, trauma, structural inequities and stress-related disorders. https://www.medpagetoday.com/psychiatry/generalpsychiatry/102906

Goddam liberals with their heads in the sand, amiright?!

So where do the Jewish people go?

I suppose that would be up to them, Hofmann. But Europe and the Americas are statistically much safer for Jews than Israel is, so they could start from there. Argentina's new president is a wacky and ardent Judaeophile. He would welcome them heartily. And if you think Trump is likely to be re-elected, then I'm sure Trump would be delighted to take as many Israeli refugees as might want to settle here. It's one way (among several) where Trump and Morrissey are alike: they both make casually anti-Semitic remarks, but they're also both Zionists. I don't think either one has put much thought into it. Trump is no Christian Zionist caught up in biblical eschatology. I imagine Trump's reasoning goes something like:
  • My daughter is a convert to Judaism.
  • I think my daughter is pretty hot.
  • Ergo: I love Jews!!!!

I've been in both of those places recently AND THEY ARE FINE. It's not emotion, it's direct experience.

Are you going to pay my medical bills if I go to Tower Hamlets on your recommendation and get acid thrown in my face?

IMG_2001.jpeg

It's rare.

And the videos you watch mix it up with hoaxes & anti-social behaviour.

Yes terrorism is rare, and likewise, Ted Bundy killing people was rare. He murdered at least 36 women but he was alive for 15,402 days; so he only murdered people on approximately 0.2% of the days of his life. That’s a minuscule percentage. Let’s say he met 40,000 people over the course of his life (the average amount of people we meet during a full life is apparently 80,000) and if he murdered 36 of those 40,000 people then that’s only 0.09%. Spending time in his company was mostly fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom