Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Forgetting the African's harassing tourists then.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

f***ing hell - you're such a limited human being. They're not any different to white people struggling with poverty & living in rough communities.

That's why social justice & well functioning institutions are important.

Being bigoted against their skin colour just makes the world worse.

IMG_9712.gif

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

f***ing hell - you're such a limited human being. They're not any different to white people struggling with poverty & living in rough communities.

That's why social justice & well functioning institutions are important.

Being bigoted against their skin colour just makes the world worse.

Even my liberal ex mate who's travelled to more countries than I've had hot dinners said that Paris was shite now....mainly due to the immigration. Stop living in a fantasy world.

That sounds like a really major issue, but interestingly I couldn’t find anything when I googled “Africans harassing tourists” (and I mean literally nothing came up using that search phrase, so I changed it to “harassing tourists” Paris. Some websites (Daily Mail in 2014, TripAdvisor in 2013, some weird website called ETurboNews in 2014 and so on) report on Romas harassing and pickpocketing, but that’s all I could find. I’m sure I’m making a mistake or perhaps I’m not creative enough with the search terms, but maybe you could provide links to some serious and politically objective (or as objective as possible) reports?

Assuming this is true, Hofmann, "they're not going anywhere." Remember that magical phrase that somehow justifies anyone doing anything, as long as they're there? Or let me guess—it only applies to Israelis.

Assuming this is true, Hofmann, "they're not going anywhere." Remember that magical phrase that somehow justifies anyone doing anything, as long as they're there? Or let me guess—it only applies to Israelis.

Assuming? Do some research. Hopefully, when Le Penn gets in power, she kicks them all out.

Assuming? Do some research. Hopefully, when Le Penn gets in power, she kicks them all out.

I said I'll assume it's true. You're dodging the question. Why can Le Pen kick Africans out, but the Palestinians can't kick out the Israelis? Double standard.

That sounds like a really major issue, but interestingly I couldn’t find anything when I googled “Africans harassing tourists” (and I mean literally nothing came up using that search phrase, so I changed it to “harassing tourists” Paris. Some websites (Daily Mail in 2014, TripAdvisor in 2013, some weird website called ETurboNews in 2014 and so on) report on Romas harassing and pickpocketing, but that’s all I could find. I’m sure I’m making a mistake or perhaps I’m not creative enough with the search terms, but maybe you could provide links to some serious and politically objective (or as objective as possible) reports?

Even my liberal ex mate who's travelled to more countries than I've had hot dinners said that Paris was shite now....mainly due to the immigration. Stop living in a fantasy world.

Your friend's wrong. (Are you sure they're liberal?).

Paris has the same problems are as always - riots over some issue they have with the government, building work that appears to still be using medieval techniques, rats (I think they're cute), the stink from cheese & the river... the horrific traffic.

Terrorism is rare & was mostly connected to Islamic State's death throes.

Your friend's wrong. (Are you sure they're liberal?).

Paris has the same problems are as always - riots over some issue they have with the government, building work that appears to still be using medieval techniques, rats (I think they're cute), the stink from cheese & the river... the horrific traffic.

Terrorism is rare & was mostly connected to Islamic State's death throes.

Very liberal. Terrorism is rare? Are you forgetting the priest that had his head cut off and the Bataclan or the Muslims that went to a village in France and beat up the kids in the village?

Back
Top Bottom