off-topic fight thread 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
What ‘us’ would that be? The people that don’t use capitalization or spaces after commas?
15087 messages,least I dont live my life on here.

15087 messages,least I dont live my life on here.

Lol. Weren’t you the guy bragging in another thread how productive you are because you’ve been here 10 years and people laugh at you? f*** off, c***.

Lol. Weren’t you the guy bragging in another thread how productive you are because you’ve been here 10 years and people laugh at you? f*** off, c***.
wasn't bragging was stating a fact,look if you don't have a 4k tv that's fine but don't stop the rest of us looking forward to a 4k release if it ever happens,its cyber Monday why don't you buy a 4k tv then you will see the amazing picture and sound.

wasn't bragging was stating a fact,look if you don't have a 4k tv that's fine but don't stop the rest of us looking forward to a 4k release if it ever happens,its cyber Monday why don't you buy a 4k tv then you will see the amazing picture and sound.

I’ve had a 4K tv and blu-ray player for years. Never said I didn’t. Is this really the response that took you 6 minutes of viewing this thread to come up with?

I’ve had a 4K tv and blu-ray player for years. Never said I didn’t. Is this really the response that took you 6 minutes of viewing this thread to come up with?
you still here,you might not have a life but I have better things to do on a Monday morning,cheerio.

you still stalking me,thought you would have found something more important to do.

By that rationale, you’re currently stalking me by replying to my post. You’re constantly telling me how you have better things to do, yet here you are for the fifth time today spouting some ineffectual gobbledygook that I’m sure in your mind is a massive display to all of your great intelligence and virility. It isn’t. It’s sad. Is everyone from Scotland as stupid as you? No wonder you need the British running your country...

Last edited by a moderator:
What ‘us’ would that be? The people that don’t use capitalization or spaces after commas?
Wait, what? Capitalization after commas?

By that rationale, you’re currently stalking me by replying to my post. You’re constantly telling me how you have better things to do, yet here you are for the fifth time today spouting some ineffectual gobbledygook that I’m sure in your mind is a massive display to all of your great intelligence and virility. It isn’t. It’s sad. Is everyone from Scotland as stupid as you? No wonder you need the British running your country...
yawn.yawn.yawn.

Dude, that first comment was totally relevant. Bummer, bro.

Dearest Mod who just moved my comment back to the original thread:

I owe you one, pal.
1sh2fs.jpg

viva hate is an old man pretending to be a young man and this is the evidence:
1) he still thinks what Ingrid bergman did 60 years ago is quel scandale
2) his favourite ice cream flavour is strawberry (what person under 80 favours strawberry over all the other flavours??)-- but only without the strawberries (dentures?)

more evidence to follow

Back
Top Bottom