Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
Morrissey looks and sounds amazing. As always. Love the blazer - what a great sense of style :sunglasses:

I was about to say he looks dapper in that blazer, Beats the sleeveless T-shirt’s. Then I seen those baggy fookin’ trousers, Ach, what ya’ gonna do, it’s about the music anyway, which incidentally was shit. Naff song, naff baggy trousers, naff badge, decent blazer.

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Attachments

• Morrissey-Fallon.jpg
    Morrissey-Fallon.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Morrissey-Fallon-2-1-1280x720.jpg
    Morrissey-Fallon-2-1-1280x720.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Morrissey-Fallon-3.jpg
    Morrissey-Fallon-3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 0
I was about to say he looks dapper in that blazer, Beats the sleeveless T-shirt’s. Then I seen those baggy fookin’ trousers, Ach, what ya’ gonna do, it’s about the music anyway, which incidentally was shit. Naff song, naff baggy trousers, naff badge, decent blazer.

Pt2 Milo:

FWD.

At least we agree on the blazer :grimacing:

At least we agree on the blazer :grimacing:

Moz should dress more age appropriate, the navy blazer / white shirt is a timeless Sinatra look. Then you have him dressing like some out of touch dad trying to hang with the young kids in his skull & sleeveless tees and bell bottom jeans. I really ain’t a fan of the latter.

dropped your glasses mando

Love it!

Love that song. Love his performance. Love the shy boy after the song. Everything perfect about this live appearance. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom