"Interview" - Morrissey Central (26 April, 2019): interview and Jimmy Fallon show forthcoming

unnamed_nzqstw.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/interview

An extensive interview with Morrissey will appear on this site within the next week.
Morrissey is presently in Canada where he plays two sold out shows at the Sony Centre in Toronto, from which he travels on to a sold out show in Montreal. At this stage, the missing Canadian concerts are being rescheduled. Morrissey will also appear on The Jimmy Fallon Show in New York.

Regards,
FWD.

none of the shows are sold oit

Going to be interesting to see how much they dump all the instant sell out unsold New York tickets for over the next few days. Imagine the conversation, someone paid $400 a few weeks ago and someone gets the seat next to them for $30.

Last edited:
Anyone know which day Moz will be on Jimmy Fallon Show? Thanks

When Morrissey said he liked Tommy Johnson in the last interview people were upset.

Would love an interview with someone educated and objective, but I’m sure it’ll be another set of curated Dodwell softballs.

Yup, this is such a bad look. When you can't trust yourself to submit to an interview with any kind of regular media outlet any more but simply to interview yourself (effectively) on your own website, that's a real shame.

I used to look forward to reading Morrissey's interviews in the press so much.

Yup, this is such a bad look. When you can't trust yourself to submit to an interview with any kind of regular media outlet any more but simply to interview yourself (effectively) on your own website, that's a real shame.

I used to look forward to reading Morrissey's interviews in the press so much.

The mainstream media has done a great job at proving how fake and agenda driven they are. The mask is off..Would like to see Morrissey speak on a podcast or something though

Oi This is a Moz Site-Were all better then this-You don't have to Like Dylan (Pity you Dylan 66 in his prime Your loss.) As for the JEW Cheap shot Death wish. Ignore Move ON.

Play Moz New LP Backwards Morning StarShip has Secret run off track. First pressing
Messages plays-I misses Johnny He know I'd love to see US play together!

Smiths Reunion Clue OR Marketing Ploy.
Lost in the 19 Hate-ies!

Oi! Where's the Audience member throwing socks of $hit on HIS Face. Goes well with Orange Comb Over.
Certain Ratings.
Donald Trump for Poop Face Remover Cream.
Advert employment Post Impeachment 2019.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom