Record Of The Week - Morrissey Central (14 May, 2019)

Morrissey's 'California Son' album will be Record Of The Week on Radio 2 next week.
It is also Record of The Week at Radio Trojka (the main station in Poland), and Record Of The Month in Germany's Rolling Stone.
Morrissey appeared on The Jimmy Fallon Show this week in New York singing "Morning Starship".

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/record-of-the-week

Regards,
FWD.

And still a supporter of Bernie Sanders and George Galloway.
You're not the brightest, are you?
He's also a big fan of his own arse, although he's not sure whether it's actually his elbow.

This may be true, but he's still a supporter of Nazis.

Hey, Skinnybob, I've told you about this. Morrissey is not a supporter of Nazis, nor is he racist. Now, unless you have proof to the contrary, please stop posting such nonsense.

Skinny needs another trip to Dubai in support of his democratic values.

3 minutes from first post for you to respond.
You are besotted no matter what you may claim.
#allyouneedisme

Skinny “facts” -
Boz has left band
Moz and Joyce were item
The Smiths WILL reform

In regards, guess it’s true.... that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Sorry Uncleskinny.

:cool:

Considering the evidence put before me, I think it very likely that not only has Peter got a very small tassel but also that he hasn't been laid in a very, very long time.

He is clearly using Solo as an outlet for his pent up sexual frustration. This makes me very concerned.

Oh yes, and he is an enormous twat.

Enormous!

He's also a big fan of his own arse, although he's not sure whether it's actually his elbow.
Total liberation NY are big fans of morrissey wearing their T shirt on Broadway and the entire band on jimmy fallon. T shirt trumps badge anyday
And I'm a big fan of Morrissey including his arse and elbows.

A-listed and Record of the Week!
Good omens for CS.

Yes, interestingly, Radio 2 actually opted not to make Low in High School their record of the week.
It was around the time when all the Der Spiegel stuff was kicking off, and the Morrissey 'brand' was becoming super-toxic. He's lucky to have got away with it this time ... so far.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom