Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
I've shit on Morrissey over the past couple years for his ignorant political opinions, his uninspired setlists and all the dogshit records he's been churning out...but honestly, nothing is as vulgar as signing a copy of Horses and selling it to some sucker for $300. I'd rather defend "the Chinese are a subspecies" a thousand times over than try to justify this particular business move. Woof.

Ha ha ha - Skinny is absolutely desperate.

The US and Canada tours were a wonderful success. So now he attacks Moz for selling signed albums.

I bet Skinny has a little wax doll of Moz with pins stuck in it.

Desperate and sad.

I've shit on Morrissey over the past couple years for his ignorant political opinions, his uninspired setlists and all the dogshit records he's been churning out...but honestly, nothing is as vulgar as signing a copy of Horses and selling it to some sucker for $300. I'd rather defend "the Chinese are a subspecies" a thousand times over than try to justify this particular business move. Woof.

Oh, come on. Artists selling merchandise and signed crap is as old as the hills.

Oh, come on. Artists selling merchandise and signed crap is as old as the hills.
When it’s your own merchandise, then fair dos. If it’s somebody else’s? Naaaaah, that’s the mark of a saddo with big delusions going on. My God, years of denial have now led to Morrissey has falling off and now he’s a laughing stock.

My first post here. So I've been a Smiths/Morrissey fan for 30 years, but Saturday night at the Bowl was my first Moz live concert.

Just some thoughts, not trying to offend anyone, but here are my own opinions:

His voice is still amazing!

Very disappointed in the set list. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe he doesn't perform certain songs now? Would have liked to have heard ....Last of " "Playboys.....Panic....Hairdresser on Fire. These are staples, and not performing? Not good.

Crowd was large, but completely disagree with those who said it was energetic. I've been to multiple concerts at the Bowl, and this was EASILY the most quiet crowd I've ever heard. Applause was minimal after each song, and following the final song before returning for encore, band and Moz walked off to only a handful of cheers, and the "demand" to have them return to the stage was minimal, really odd.

The lack of any "animal" food at the venue was bizarre. Obviously he's passionate about the cause, but respect your fans, allow them to enjoy your concert as they see fit, whether a chicken sandwich or quinoa salad.

The "f*** the Guardian" t shirt was not needed. Save it for interviews, press, etc, not as an advertisement for paying customers.

Rendition of 'Everyday is Like Sunday' was fantastic, super good.

Wedding Day Blues was flawless.

Would I go to another of his concerts? Yes, but would eat before arriving, and would like to hear more of the classics which helped create his popularity.

Thanks everyone.

God help us if this is for real. I hope it's some kind of in joke between you and your mates.

The US and Canada tours were a wonderful success. So now he attacks Moz for selling signed albums.

Desperate and sad.

Define this "wonderful success". He played to few sold out venues, if any. He may have put on a good show but that's doubtful as he's been phoning it in since 2009.

Could someone get a cardigan for the fat old lady Her arms must be cold. An unflattering photo in many respects.

When it’s your own merchandise, then fair dos. If it’s somebody else’s? Naaaaah, that’s the mark of a saddo with big delusions going on. My God, years of denial have now led to Morrissey has falling off and now he’s a laughing stock.

Yes, exactly! Who ever heard of an artist signing someone else's record and then selling that record for exorbitant amounts? I saw the Twitter reactions to this move and yes, Morris is a laughingstock. And signing a Bowie album of all things - didn't they fall out years ago and never reconciled?

Desperate times require desperate measures

This is another immoral money grab. Tickets didn't sell well as fans became ex-fans. How did Morrissey decide to acknowledge the misplaced loyalty of those who continue to support him? Why, by fleecing them of their money, of course.

He knows there are enough devoted people out there who will part with their cash to complete their collections of memorabilia.

Horses album, vinyl 19.99 (new copy*).
Autograph 280.01.

A multi-millionaire, tax avoider abusing his fans again. Typical!

*second hand copies can still be had for 2.99. It seems Morrissey fans can be 'had' too.

Yes, exactly! Who ever heard of an artist signing someone else's record and then selling that record for exorbitant amounts? I saw the Twitter reactions to this move and yes, Morris is a laughingstock. And signing a Bowie album of all things - didn't they fall out years ago and never reconciled?
you can fall out with someone but still admire their work,hes been against bryan ferry for years but still included roxy musics for your pleasure in his recent list of favourite albums.

There's nothing wrong with selling autographs,especially on records that mean something to him.
Didn't Bowie sell his soul in order to get mainstream success, like the rest of them.
Not our Moz.
Put that on your Twit account, Tweetie pie.

Desperate and sad.
The whole Morrissey package replete with smoke and flashing lights, will attract the common denominator, those out to be entertained. Those who mattered left long ago. Leaving him in the wasteland that is his career now.

Desperate times require desperate measures

I haven’t stopped laughing at this for an hour. There’s no way anyone bought any of those. Not one would have sold. What a pathetic and desperate half-man. How come more people aren’t talking about this on here? There’s no way a fan can justify this. It’s mental.

Me gusto lo que publico el sr,no recuerdo
su nombre,pero es el que dijo qes nuevo aqui.,yo tb soy nueva,y realmente me parecio una opinion respetuosa y neutral de lo que vivio en el show y la comparacion c otros espectaculos de Morrissey...el describio todo sin agredir a nadie,bien por el. Es cierto que a Mozz le hicieron una fiesta privada ? Vi el videito donde ella le dedicaba a Morrissey una cancion pero Mozz no estaba .. sinceramente no me gusto mucho el ambiente..me gusta mas que MOrrissey no se de con tanta gente...mm no se no me lo puedo imaginar en fiestitas....,despues puedo opinar que las ultimas publicaciones fueron muy negativas hacia Mozz que si esta viejo, quesi es gay ,que si uso una remera anti the guardian ,que si la mujer irani tina estaba o no con el ,que si es racista y etc etcetera...mucho odio y mucha preocupacion por la vida sexual de Morrissey, quien sabe lo queMozz hace debajo de sus sabanas?? Acaso a algunos de ustedes les interesa tener sexo con un viejo racista como ustedes lo llaman? ¿ que les importa a quien Morrissey le dedica sus orgasmos??? Mmm que asco me dan como lo maltratan...acaso ustedes no van a envejecer,??? Y si el es gay bisexual autosexual que tiene de malo ?? Dejen de molestarlo!!!! Vienen porque les gusta ....yo no se si Morrissey lee todo esto...calculo que si porque le debe dar curiosidad ver lo q escriben sobre el pero debe cagarse de risa ......el gana plata porque nacio talentoso...eso si Mozz reparti un poco para la causa que vos defendes ...y segui cantando ,en si mucho no me gusta ese lugar donde elegiste vivir yo me alejaria a vivir en un lugar mas acorde a tu personalidad ,por ejemplo a un lugar donde haya gente que encaje mas con tu perfil..mas solitario.jaja le hablo a a Mozz como si fuera a leer lo que escribo ...bueno en fin no me gusta que se tan manoseado para mi no se lo merece me da ternura toda su vida y lo admiro mall!!!

Shhh !!! me voy a dormir ,tal vez vuelva mañana jaaaa no lo jodan a Mozz !!! ESTA CANSADO!! CHUCHISS !! MORRISSEYY!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom