Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
His dressing room mirror seems to have fallen out of grace too.
I am above making comments about Morrissey's appearance, primarily due to concerns about my own and thus I do not want to be a hypocrite. However, I have to ask, has he managed to sort that weird mullet thing he has going on? Mostly offputting

Presumably it's because if they sold them for $1, they would still sell for $400+ on Ebay as that's the market value. The market decide.

If no one wants one for that price, they won't buy them will they. No doubt every last one was sold.

stay in your lane man, you know f*** all. No one’s gonna pay 400 for these. The reason they’re 300 is cos’ moz’s a greedy bastard and his own career is flopping and not financially rewarding. It’s like some random coming into your dead mam’s house and selling all her valuables. How is it even legal to sell another artists material? Do Bowie’s family get any of these royalties.

he's selling OTHER ARTISTS' LPs WITH THIS OWN SIGNATURE ON THEM

i mean

what?

WHAT?!

The "Morrissey loves Bowie" thing is particularly tasteless. He didn't even have the decency to say a few words when Bowie f***ing DIED.

:barf:

Last edited:
"oh wow cool signed Bowie record you got there"

"yeah it's signed by MORRISSEY"

".....why?"

lol why the f*** would i travel from the UK to Texas to watch a far right singer do covers of 60s/70s kitsch pop songs no one cares about to empty upper tiers?
You're on a Morrissey fan site and you're not a fan. I see. Enjoy the rest of your life.

:lbf:

Justification? LOL this is the USA is not a commie cuck country you can buy what you want. F the Commie Guardian LOL
I guess once I posted the preliminary figures on the 300 dollar albums and merch sales for the tours Skinny and his fake usernames went ballistic!:lbf:
that figure is only for the 300 albums, much more on other assorted merch.:rock:

Moz is not a tragic figure like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and the lawnmowers living in semi squalor. who would buy a 20 dollar album, not to even bring up a 300 dollar one, at one of the poorly attended mini gigs? A James album or a Billy Bragg album??? signed by DramaJ?:rofl:

or the Guardian who beg for charity and not even the dumb Islamics give them money:laughing:

Meanwhile Moz flush with success is sending his armored truck filled with green to his secuirty
bank where i hardly fits there so much green in there.:thumb:

lol why the f*** would i travel from the UK to Texas to watch a far right singer do covers of 60s/70s kitsch pop songs no one cares about to empty upper tiers?
You're not going to Houston then with the other fans from his fan site?

Morrisseys clearly been thinking about his mortality in recent years and is obviously reflecting on his life and the things that shaped him (the coverss, his current style). I think it would be really neat to have a full collection of the records morrissey was deeply influenced by that he chose himself by signing them. Lends an air of officialness I can’t get from just buying records he mentions in articles etc. it’s a collection
He is clearly exploiting his obsessive fan$.

Just in...here's some more quality products from the 'Morrissey Signature Collection' you can buy at shows for $400 each

MN4nVGD.jpg

Anything with his signature on it now surely has to be worth 4ck all.

Whatever next signed KFC buckets?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"oh wow cool signed Bowie record you got there"

"yeah it's signed by MORRISSEY"

".....why?"

what was it he said about Bowie?
Oh yes I remember “It’s all about David”
“David Showie”

Take the tosser to the High Court Iman.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:lbf:

MOZ=:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

just last week Skinny and pseuds were proclaiming that Moz was done today anything he signs turns to gold.:rofl:

Who ever heard of an artist signing someone else’s record...’ :lbf:

EXACTLY !

Morrissey is having a giggle as he rightly knows this first and pioneering
move will befuddle and irritate many who after all never understood him in the first place.

YOU HATERS CAN SUCK IT,

YOU DON’T HAVE A CLUE,

NO SURPRISE THERE.

Yes, exactly! Who ever heard of an artist signing someone else's record and then selling that record for exorbitant amounts? I saw the Twitter reactions to this move and yes, Morris is a laughingstock. And signing a Bowie album of all things - didn't they fall out years ago and never reconciled?

Last edited:

Who ever heard of an artist signing someone else’s record...’ :lbf:doh:

EXACTLY !

Morrissey is having a giggle as he rightly knows this first and pioneering
move will befuddle and irritate many who after all never understood him in the first place.

YOU HATERS CAN SUCK IT,

YOU DON’T HAVE A CLUE,

NO SURPRISE THERE.

how do I insert a gif on mobile? Got the David Brent “Ooh you’re hard” lined up for this

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom