Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl (Oct. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of @LifeIsVeryLong, Anon & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Amusing to see the trolls come out in force after what was obviously a very successful show. The posts say an awful lot more about those people and this site's lack of administration than they do about Morrissey.

Haven't seen this noted elsewhere...Morrissey preceded "You'll Be Gone" with an a capella snippet of Al Martino's "Here In My Heart."

This made me smile (well almost) from the Guardian...stating that Moz "has increasingly been lashing out at the Guardian in recent months"..wonder why that might be after their vendetta towards Moz?

Useless rag!

LOL Moz wore a “f*** the guardian” shirt during How Soon Is Now
He lets himself and his fans down when he sinks to the same level as his detractors. That tshirt is stupid and anyone who thinks its cool is a moron. The younger Moz would run a mile from the hate machine he aged into.

He lets himself and his fans down when he sinks to the same level as his detractors. That tshirt is stupid and anyone who thinks its cool is a moron. The younger Moz would run a mile from the hate machine he aged into.

The younger Morrissey would have found more eloquent words to express his hatred or anger. That's what I find so sad about it.

But lets face it: this is not the first time. There has been "f*** Kate & William" and even "f*** Trump" in the past, if my memory is correct. tt's not even funny anymore.

Amusing to see the trolls come out in force after what was obviously a very successful show. The posts say an awful lot more about those people and this site's lack of administration than they do about Morrissey.
flib there is no administration,if there is its a token gesture.

For the same reason some people collect bottled Hitler farts.

He farted a lot (no, he did, fact) and yet they're in high demand.

Yes. It's a mystery.
well he did used to shit on eva brauns chest,ah the art of coprophelia.

What was that name of his 1988 album again?
Viva Hate Machine ;)

No gamma boy I actually never said that but since you brought it up no, Christianity brings Truth. Sodomy brings aids

Lol, “sodomy brings aids?” What is this, 1985? What’s wrong? Too conflicted because you’re secretly salivating for the D? Take your Christianity and shove it up your hungry ass, nazi c***.

Lol, “sodomy brings aids?” What is this, 1985? What’s wrong? Too conflicted because you’re secretly salivating for the D? Take your Christianity and shove it up your hungry ass, nazi c***.

You're angry because of too much sodomy and you probably had a bad father. I don't care about Nazis and never mentioned them . If you hate Morrissey then move on

He looks like a particularly shit Stormzy tribute act.
Completely agree. The set list is predictable and boring. Too many covers no one cares about, band sounds terrible and seems he has decided not to finish songs that fans want to hear!

For the same reason some people collect bottled Hitler farts.

He farted a lot (no, he did, fact) and yet they're in high demand.

Yes. It's a mystery.
Argument ran out of steam there?

Back
Top Bottom