Jake Walters posts "Honey" photo on Instagram

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

Not sure whether to put this here or in the frink thread...

full

Last edited by a moderator:
"61 clumsy and shy " Cute.

And liked by Murray Mint Chalmers, í see.

My thoughts exactly. When Moz sang Half A Person on the last pre-lockdown dates I wished he would have changed it to "60, clumsy and shy".

He should put them in a book.
He once said in an interview that he has lots of unreleased pictures in the vaults and would like to put them in a book but so far nobody had asked him to. 😅

Why do I have feeling Jake sucked on those “Honey” nipples during intimate times..

Just two straight guys doing straight guy things.
Are you telling me not all best mates paint each other's butts and take photos of it?

Half a person live in Leeds ... this March.... god it feels like 10 years ago....
It really does. London felt so bizarre, still can't believe it actually went ahead. Starting the concert with a snippet from "The End Of The World" was very appropriate.

It really does. London felt so bizarre, still can't believe it actually went ahead. Starting the concert with a snippet from "The End Of The World" was very appropriate.
Looking back, them two concerts should not have went ahead...I’m pleased we were up in the gods... end of the world??? By REM???

Looking back, them two concerts should not have went ahead...I’m pleased we were up in the gods... end of the world??? By REM???

As sampled on "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom