Jake Walters posts "Honey" photo on Instagram

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

Not sure whether to put this here or in the frink thread...

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Morrissey likes cock. It's amazed me how the press haven't twigged on and made a big thing of it.

They twigged in 1983, it's ancient news.

I think Morrissey likes cock. It's amazed me how the press haven't twigged on and made a big thing of it.
They've not made anything of it because it'd be the biggest non story ever and maybe they just don't want done for libel?

I like seeing the pictures. I think that Moz probably doesn't mind it much, and they seem to have remained friends. I'm still waiting for that photobook though

I like seeing the pictures. I think that Moz probably doesn't mind it much, and they seem to have remained friends. I'm still waiting for that photobook though

I'm with you on that one. I get the feeling that Jake was good for Moz. He seems to have helped him become more comfortable with intimacy and sensuality and his own body. But it also seems clear that Moz outgrew him and no longer needed him. Haven't we all met someone like that in our lives?

I'm with you on that one. I get the feeling that Jake was good for Moz. He seems to have helped him become more comfortable with intimacy and sensuality and his own body. But it also seems clear that Moz outgrew him and no longer needed him. Haven't we all met someone like that in our lives?

But I do wonder if Moz & Jake stayed together, we probably be hearing a completely different discography from Southpaw to Old Dog right now, could you imagine Moz making an romantic album, I’m kind of here for it.

Last edited:

Not me, I’ve been with my high school sweetheart since 2012 and our relationship couldn’t be better.

But I do wonder if Moz & Jake stayed together, we probably be hearing a completely different discography from Southpaw to Old Dog right now, could you imagine Moz making an romantic album, I’m kind of here for it.

I'm not sure, when you look at 'Jake' songs like Best Friend on the Payroll, I think you could already see problems brewing - Moz was forecasting doom early on ("I turn the music down, and I don't know why - this is my house") The Operation ("Everyone I know is sick to the back teeth of you"), etc. I can't imagine a romantic Moz album.

I'm not sure, when you look at 'Jake' songs like Best Friend on the Payroll, I think you could already see problems brewing - Moz was forecasting doom early on ("I turn the music down, and I don't know why - this is my house") The Operation ("Everyone I know is sick to the back teeth of you"), etc. I can't imagine a romantic Moz album.

If trouble wasn’t brewing and they worked things out, we may have been hearing a different discography, an romantic album it can still be a just as “Morrissey” but with more intimacy & delicacy, “Vauxhall & I” proved that type of Morrissey can work

Why can't brothers be lovers? One of the most fascinating things in Morrissey's solo career is the fusion of private life and the lyrics of some songs 93-95. Was it just a coquetry that the engaged ex-boxer let happen or was it also physical and real deep love? Both flirt with "their" time together to this day. Fascinating! I want a "Honey" coffee table book for birthday. Please!

I cringe every time Jake shares an 'archive' photo. Not because they're bad photos but because it's so long ago and it feels so intrusive. Who shares such intimate photos of an ex, so many years later, new partners and all? To me there is a big difference between Moz choosing to put a photo of his arse on his own album and this kind of wink, nudge, "oh look what I found in my attic" mind game stuff. I have always felt that he does this for attention and to bait the circle of hangers-on who follow him thanks to the Moz connection. It's sad and strange.
I totally agree.

I could quite happily live without photos of Moz's chest and arse. I'd prefer to read a good Moz interview, if such a thing will ever happen again.

🤒

FFS give it a break , Hooky makes a video wearing those bermuda britcges and you glue yourself to the youtube with lovey dovey eyeballs😍

FFS Moz was well shut of this Jake pillock...oh here's (yet) another pic I found behind the sofa...craves more attention than that f***ing skinnybob narcissist.

I reckon I know you people are delusional sociopaths and because 98% of you are foreigners, I reckon you are really stupid from years of consuming Big Macs, KFC and spelling words with "u" in them, but Jake is married to a WOMAN and has 2 kids. He is trying to sell his photography and being the California Son's P.A. for 3 years and knowing that there are still loonies out there that think the California Son is half gay and was born in Mankchaster and not Verdugo Hills Hospital in the San Fernando Valley, posting shit like this sells. Just like how the California Son marketed to all the Mexicans in New Youraaaawk and Cheecaaaaawgo. I reckon I think it is great marketing by the California Son and Jake. California's Son did not write his own autobiography. The writer told you what you wanted to hear. Good on ya m8's c*** tit twat chipper curry impostor getting bread wearing black gloves inn nnn nnn nnn n n n n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom