Jake Walters posts "Honey" photo on Instagram

Originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread.

Not sure whether to put this here or in the frink thread...

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know of that song..... and Tom looks like the rest of us right now, like he’s just fled Tesco, hilarious... thank you...... I think you’ve just set the tone for the rest of the night, as I’m in a very jovial mood, I’m after some fun.

I nearly didn't make it to Moz's London gig because we were agonizing over shutting the theatre.

Sunday, still not decided.

Monday, we shut.

First plan was to reopen in June, then November for Christmas, now it's April 2021.

Wait, is it Saturday night again..?

View attachment 57931

I once had this image as a screen saver on my portable telephone some years back, my middle daughter asked if I was gay, she remained unconvinced until I showed her the actual record sleeve that it was from, can’t quite remember what single it was ???

I once had this image as a screen saver on my portable telephone some years back, my middle daughter asked if I was gay, she remained unconvinced until I showed her the actual record sleeve that it was from, can’t quite remember what single it was ???
It was Greatest Hits.

And was your daughter convinced by this...?

Morrissey GH.jpg

:oops:

I nearly didn't make it to Moz's London gig because we were agonizing over shutting the theatre.

Sunday, still not decided.

Monday, we shut.

First plan was to reopen in June, then November for Christmas, now it's April 2021.
April next year... oh shit... you still gonna be ok for a job... I really hope so lass... i got sent a lap top last Friday out of the blue... then in work last Tuesday for a risk assessment for my eventual return to work mid August.... my boss suggested I took an office space and helped out with administrative duties, I hope things work out for you Nerak

I cringe every time Jake shares an 'archive' photo. Not because they're bad photos but because it's so long ago and it feels so intrusive. Who shares such intimate photos of an ex, so many years later, new partners and all? To me there is a big difference between Moz choosing to put a photo of his arse on his own album and this kind of wink, nudge, "oh look what I found in my attic" mind game stuff. I have always felt that he does this for attention and to bait the circle of hangers-on who follow him thanks to the Moz connection. It's sad and strange.

Last edited:
It really does. London felt so bizarre, still can't believe it actually went ahead. Starting the concert with a snippet from "The End Of The World" was very appropriate.
I was at Leeds & London and had a great time at both gigs, was a pleasure to see Moz for first time since London Palladium gig two years previous. Still clinging to those last two gigs as done absolutely nothing socially since and feel all the restrictions surrounding just even going for a cupla beers plus virus risks make going out kinda unappealing.

I cringe every time Jake shares an 'archive' photo. Not because they're bad photos but because it's so long ago and it feels so intrusive. Who shares such intimate photos of an ex, so many years later, new partners and all? To me there is a big difference between Moz choosing to put a photo of his arse on his own album and this kind of wink, nudge, "oh look what I found in my attic" mind game stuff. I have always felt that he does this for attention and to bait the circle of hangers-on who follow him thanks to the Moz connection. It's sad and strange.
Never thought of it that way but you've defo got a point there.

You know I was thinking some of your points that you raise myself when this appeared here tonight.... firstly does moz have any control over these pictures, I would think yes, as if he were unhappy about it they would not appear as he would get the barristers in and stop it, my second thought is jake and moz still remain good friends.... so jake still on the payroll.. and moz and the bag carrier along with jake in some mad 3 way sex sect... henge boy now got the semi on ... but wait henge boy maketh out to be young and with it.... he’s a 59 year old DIVINE wannabe ... fat olde drag queen .... walk like a man , not in these shoes ..... arthritic hips n shit ...

April next year... oh shit... you still gonna be ok for a job... I really hope so lass... i got sent a lap top last Friday out of the blue... then in work last Tuesday for a risk assessment for my eventual return to work mid August.... my boss suggested I took an office space and helped out with administrative duties, I hope things work out for you Nerak

Thanks Baz. I'm fine so far. I've got lots of digital stuff to do & some campaign things.

Same for you! Times are so weird.

In other words "Clout Chasing"

In other words "Clout Chasing"

Exactly. He's not the first to do it - James Maker has made a career out of hanging on Morrissey's coattails - but it's weird to witness. He finds a new 'undiscovered archive photo' every few months.

Thanks Baz. I'm fine so far. I've got lots of digital stuff to do & some campaign things.

Same for you! Times are so weird.
Yes it’s strange.... me doing admin shit... I’ve always been the laughing stock at work with such things, but I’m lucky to still be in a job , I’m on mind reset this week and having/ wanting to take this as an opportunity in life to adjust to change..... I’ll still be doing one to one work with offenders, which is my usual star lit dream ...

You know I was thinking some of your points that you raise myself when this appeared here tonight.... firstly does moz have any control over these pictures, I would think yes, as if he were unhappy about it they would not appear as he would get the barristers in and stop it, my second thought is jake and moz still remain good friends.... so jake still on the payroll.. and moz and the bag carrier along with jake in some mad 3 way sex sect... henge boy now got the semi on ... but wait henge boy maketh out to be young and with it.... he’s a 59 year old DIVINE wannabe ... fat olde drag queen .... walk like a man , not in these shoes ..... arthritic hips n shit ...

Jake owns the copyright for those photos so Morrissey could not take legal action (and it would be a waste of time/energy). The rest of your post is too stupid to engage with - and Jake is in a relationship with a woman, as far as I know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom