Ever dress like Morrissey? Show us :)

(I've given up on reading Wilde because I've been reading far too many classics and I don't understand half of them).

(Now that we're already OT beyond sanity: )

Apart from the general 'classics' genre, I find Wilde pretty comprehendable (ignoring the random greekness), and I'm a stupid German after all :confused:

Last edited:
Oooh I did the other night!

Photo19-1.jpg

Although, I looked more like the lead singer of a Moz/Smiths cover band.
I was quite taken with myself as a morrisseyesque male...which makes me sound insane!

This is what I normally look like, by the by.
Photo9.jpg
]

I thought more Elvis than Morrissey but that's one heck of a quiff. Cool pic.

(Now that we're already OT beyond sanity: )

Apart from the general 'classics' genre, I find Wilde pretty comprehendable, and I'm a stupid German after all (ignoring the random greekness) :confused:

I'm a very stupid Englisher who has difficulty reading, what do you expect? :p I find just about everything pre-1900 hard to read, even some post-1900 literature. I've stopped reading again after a long time of reading and not grasping everything.

i have always felt my keeping his hair style for nearly 18 years basically with a few "weak" moments is enough.

though it sometimes just happens by accident.
and I have to admit i went and brought last year the same trousers he wore on tour last year,the cute ones with the buttons on the front pockets.

but that is about it.

"the cute ones with the buttons"
LOL. I'm sorry....haha.

uhm, anyway, you don't HAVE to dress like him. You just LOOK like him. If you started dressing like him, there'd be two Morrisseys in the world, and we would all just implode.

so, for the love of god, DON'T DO IT MAN.

"the cute ones with the buttons"
LOL. I'm sorry....haha.

uhm, anyway, you don't HAVE to dress like him. You just LOOK like him. If you started dressing like him, there'd be two Morrisseys in the world, and we would all just implode.

so, for the love of god, DON'T DO IT MAN.

i do not look like him
you are mistaken.

and whatever those pants are cute.:mad:

Look dude, QUIT QUESTIONING MY SIGHT. It's bad enough I'm seeing that photobucket picture. :( I think my eyes have gone all kablooey.

I don't even know what pants you're even talking about. So therefor, I'll take your word on them that they're 'cute'

i do not look like him
you are mistaken.

and whatever those pants are cute.:mad:
Yes you do.

Anyway, I do - sometimes. Not on purpose though, I just always wear jeans, own a gold lame shirt, sometimes quiff up my hair and always wear boots. That's it. Honestly I didn't even BUY the shirt for the lolmoz factor, it was 3 dollars at Savers and I couldn't pass it up. Fortunately, no pictures are available.

Yes you do.

Anyway, I do - sometimes. Not on purpose though, I just always wear jeans, own a gold lame shirt, sometimes quiff up my hair and always wear boots. That's it. Honestly I didn't even BUY the shirt for the lolmoz factor, it was 3 dollars at Savers and I couldn't pass it up. Fortunately, no pictures are available.

you own a gold lame shirt?!?!:eek:

Yes. It is extremely awesome ect ect. I couldn't believe how cheap it was. Huzzah SAVERS!

finding deals like that is always fun.
i found a fine young cannibals t shirt a few weeks ago when i was at a savers.
i had to buy it.it was only 2 bucks.

Yes. It is extremely awesome ect ect. I couldn't believe how cheap it was. Huzzah SAVERS!

finding deals like that is always fun.
i found a fine young cannibals t shirt a few weeks ago when i was at a savers.
i had to buy it.it was only 2 bucks.

WTF is Savers, and how is that they have them in New England and Las Vegas, but not in the mid-Atlantic?

i hope it wasn't that one pair of pants he wore, hahaha.

the black ones with the buttons on the front pockets,i recalled seeing them ,especially in atlantic city and being oh i like those
haha

yeah im retarted.

WTF is Savers, and how is that they have them in New England and Las Vegas, but not in the mid-Atlantic?

savers is like a super thrift store,much like the salvation army but only giant and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom