Ever dress like Morrissey? Show us :)

Ok, 'ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we goooo...
mewithOscarWilde.jpg

Reading Oscar Wilde with a Meat is Murder t-shirt on. Does that count?
HPIM0946.jpg

Alright, that one only counts if Morrissey ever wore a blue dress. It was the only quiff-y picture I could find! I know there are other ones, but I couldn't find them.

I especially like the top one. Dear, you have the MOST mozzerish smile, really! You're adorable!

haha, thanks.

And I didn't know they called them slippers in Cali???

I've never heard that. I've always called them flip flops, or sandals.

But the mexican side of my family has always called them chongclas (spelt phoneticly)

I especially like the top one. Dear, you have the MOST mozzerish smile, really! You're adorable!

Thank you! I actually hate the top picture, I look like a monkey.
I just had my hair cut, so I'll see if I can find a new picture of me with another Morrisseyesque expression. :)
HPIM0969.jpg

That shirt actually looks a bit Mozzery because it's a men's shirt. :D
Oooh I did the other night!

Although, I looked more like the lead singer of a Moz/Smiths cover band.
I was quite taken with myself as a morrisseyesque male...which makes me sound insane!

This is what I normally look like, by the by.
Hahaha, cool. I think you actually look more like Elvis than Morrissey there. :o Oh! I'm getting irritated now, I can't find the pictures of when I fully dressed up as Morrissey. *shakes fists*

Photo19-1.jpg

I was quite taken with myself as a morrisseyesque male...which makes me sound insane!

Photo9.jpg
]

Photo19-1.jpg

Photo9.jpg
]

You're not insane at all! :horny: If I do say so myself, excellent job! You look great :cool:

I don't know how much this counts, but I'm wearing a vaguely Morrisseyian shirt and I'm holding a daffodil, pretending to be him... (in the dancing ones) my friend FILMED it as well, but I'm not posting that here...

I don't know how much this counts, but I'm wearing a vaguely Morrisseyian shirt and I'm holding a daffodil, pretending to be him... (in the dancing ones) my friend FILMED it as well, but I'm not posting that here...

Wow... I love that. :D Is your hair always that amazing or did you curl it specially for the occasion?

These are fun :) Gotta love Moz (smiths days) style dancing! :cool:

Nope, except for my black framed glasses and black hair in a bob, not really. I wear Docs with no socks (weird, I know) but I wear much less black than I used to. But I still make up my face very pale and wear M.A.C. Ruby Woo (bright red) lipstick. But the clothes have changed. As have I.

These are fun :) Gotta love Moz (smiths days) style dancing! :cool:

MMM MMM MMM Anthony Bourdain- yummy! He likes meat just a TAD too much though. I always get so hungry watching him.

You're reading the Pessoa book! Ha, I can tell by the cover because I have the same Penguin edition :D but I could be wrong. I always love to see what people are reading.

You're reading the Pessoa book! Ha, I can tell by the cover because I have the same Penguin edition :D but I could be wrong. I always love to see what people are reading.

Ummm, I don't know what Pessoa is, but that book is the Short Fiction book. If I remember correctly, I was reading Lord Arthur Saville's Crime right then (I surprise myself. I can remember something that happened almost a year ago).

MMM MMM MMM Anthony Bourdain- yummy! He likes meat just a TAD too much though. I always get so hungry watching him.

Thanks for enjoying him. I also have to take this oppertunity to hijack my own thread (that's allowed right?) to wish Mr. Tony Bourdain a very very Happy Birthday!!!! :guitar::D

ab_heart.jpg

Ummm, I don't know what Pessoa is, but that book is the Short Fiction book. If I remember correctly, I was reading Lord Arthur Saville's Crime right then (I surprise myself. I can remember something that happened almost a year ago).

:( damn I was wrong! Pessoa is one of Morrissey's favorite authors (The Book Of Disquiet) Never heard of Arthur Saville's Crime- is it good?

:( damn I was wrong! Pessoa is one of Morrissey's favorite authors (The Book Of Disquiet) Never heard of Arthur Saville's Crime- is it good?

It's alright. It's an Oscar Wilde story in my book of Oscar Wilde's Short Fiction. Sorry, I thought Pessoa was an Oscar Wilde book too (I've given up on reading Wilde because I've been reading far too many classics and I don't understand half of them).

Thanks for enjoying him. I also have to take this oppertunity to hijack my own thread (that's allowed right?) to wish Mr. Tony Bourdain a very very Happy Birthday!!!! :guitar::D

ab_heart.jpg

Today is Tony's birthday!? I LOVE him. I have all of his books (except the new hardback) and I always watch, "No Reservations" I love his N.Y. sense of humor and his cute smile and those long legs :horny: Have you seen a show called, "Bizarre Foods" hosted by Andrew Zimmern- NOT for the faint of heart. GROSS is more like it - the man will eat ANYTHING. Even peanut butter and MAYO on a burger. He's gonna have a massive heart attack one day.

Today is Tony's birthday!? I LOVE him. I have all of his books (except the new hardback) and I always watch, "No Reservations" I love his N.Y. sense of humor and his cute smile and those long legs :horny: Have you seen a show called, "Bizarre Foods" hosted by Andrew Zimmern- NOT for the faint of heart. GROSS is more like it - the man will eat ANYTHING. Even peanut butter and MAYO on a burger. He's gonna have a massive heart attack one day.

I couldn't agree more. His sense of humor is what initially drew me in. Then followed by his looks, voice :horny:, knowledge of just about everything, the fact that he is always tan, great hair, and yes the legs...to me is screams sex. Hence my obsession.

Anyway, I tend to turn the Zimmern show off because its usually right after Tony is over and I usually need a cigarette after I'm done watching him. :p jk

Back
Top Bottom