Boz Boorer on "The Price Is Right"

He looks so excited, yelling, cheering, and looking back to see who's gonna be the next contestant. It'd be great if Moz was next to him.:D

Do the audience ever stop cheering? Jeez, talk about noise pollution.

Did we steal this show off the US or vice versa? Not that it matters really, the day I catch myself watching morning TV quiz shows is when I know it's time to book the euthanasia clinic.

However, this short moment of 'Boz goes gaga' did make me crack a smile, bless him.

why: In a recent interview with boz (someone kindly put on here a while a go), it was off a radio show, the audio was quite bad, and you could only just make out what boz was saying, but he talked about going to see the show as often as he could, and so he's probably been in a few recently.

Not sure about the other two questions :o

Yeah he said he was going to a taping like, Monday I think before the Pasadena shows so I'm sure it's from that day. That was hilarious. I. Love. Boz. :)

why: In a recent interview with boz (someone kindly put on here a while a go), it was off a radio show, the audio was quite bad, and you could only just make out what boz was saying, but he talked about going to see the show as often as he could, and so he's probably been in a few recently.

Not sure about the other two questions :o

Just thought that it could be like a real life version of 'Where's Wally' ('Where's Waldo' for you in the US)
Maybe we should get him to put on a red stripey jumper and see how many TV shows he can get on in-between gigs.

Back
Top Bottom