Morrissey Central "WIKIPEDIA omits Jane Birkin’s appearance at Morrissey’s Melt-down in 2004" (July 17, 2023)

IMG_9062.jpeg

(Roll on the jokes about Morrissey’s melt-down in 2023)

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard not to see it as shameless self-promotion. If it was missing from Wikipedia that means it's been that way for some 19 years... so why bring it up now?
Because he exploits dead people as and when and repeatedly.
They're dead and can't react to his opportunism in promoting himself.

And what's with background of the Wikipedia logo :unsure: ? WIKIPEDIA we will not be silent!1!1!
Well spotted. Some Illuminati-level shit going on here.
I wonder if Morrissey and David Icke would get on? I feel they would.

Maybe the family of the late, lovely Jane Birkin can make amends for this gross omission by mentioning it on her headstone. Or maybe the relevant record label can release "I'm throwing my arms..." as an act of solitary with her family and adopted city.

Please don't accuse me of being insensitive. Reserve that accusation for the self absorbed author of the Central post.

Maybe the family of the late, lovely Jane Birkin can make amends for this gross omission by mentioning it on her headstone. Or maybe the relevant record label can release "I'm throwing my arms..." as an act of solitary with her family and adopted city.

Please don't accuse me of being insensitive. Reserve that accusation for the self absorbed author of the Central post.
The apparent problem could’ve been fixed in the time it took to write the Central post. I sometimes wonder if they’re simply taking the piss on that website.

To mention a appearance at your meltdown gig from 2004 wasn't mentioned in a persons wiki, less than 48 hrs after someones death, is remarkably tone death The guy has zero self awareness. It's such a shame he has this ego monster in him
From the emails about the Throwing My Arms Around Paris record release for the terror attack to this. To me that is she worst thing about him. It makes him look so trivial
And desperate.

The apparent problem could’ve been fixed in the time it took to write the Central post. I sometimes wonder if they’re simply taking the piss on that website.
Right, so the better question is why didn't he or someone from his team add the entry in 2004?

If he still likes performing and has a audience, he might as well keep going.
Though I wish they would stop the "poor moz" routine....we get it!
But does he really have an audience nowadays? He's essentially playing VFW halls and Holiday Inns. It is pretty embarrassing. He sounds like an idiot. I would never see him live now.

But does he really have an audience nowadays? He's essentially playing VFW halls and Holiday Inns. It is pretty embarrassing. He sounds like an idiot. I would never see him live now.
It's still a small but passionate fanbase that most people can only dream of.
I cringe at some of the antics, but I went to see him last time he performed in Manchester and had a good time.

It's still a small but passionate fanbase that most people can only dream of.
I cringe at some of the antics, but I went to see him last time he performed in Manchester and had a good time.
Glad you did but his decline is 100% self inflicted. He could be a HUGE star if he would simply stop saying and doing stupid things. Even his less than great recent songs and albums would be forgiven--like they did for Bowie and the Stones-- and he would have no problem whatsoever securing and keeping a major label if he would just stop SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE FOOT at every single opportunity. I've never seen anything like it.

Glad you did but his decline is 100% self inflicted. He could be a HUGE star if he would simply stop saying and doing stupid things. Even his less than great recent songs and albums would be forgiven--like they did for Bowie and the Stones-- and he would have no problem whatsoever securing and keeping a major label if he would just stop SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE FOOT at every single opportunity. I've never seen anything like it.
Well, I can't argue with that.

Well the Birkin Central obit post did state that she only ‘attended’ Meltdown, not sang.

Well the Birkin Central obit post did state that she only ‘attended’ Meltdown, not sang.

I’m fairly certain she appeared on stage—although I was distracted in the bar.

As I recall, The Libertines and Alan Rickman were the only advertised events that didn’t happen.

Oh no, Wikipedia is after him/against him as well!

Has FiDo made a mean tweet about Wikipedia yet?
Morrissey is such a self absorbed douchebag, if only someone would expoit his mother's death the same way.

Has FiDo made a mean tweet about Wikipedia yet?
Morrissey is such a self absorbed douchebag, if only someone would expoit his mother's death the same way.

fido should be his manager.

Back
Top Bottom