what are morrissey fans called

desciples...

'The last of the famous international playboys' for males

'Frinkers' for females

:p

keep the faith you all you little Mozzies out there :guitar:

I was actually thinking about what it'd be like to have an awards show here on solo called the 'Mozzies' :) Maybe I'll put it in 'site suggestions.' Nominating different users for different Mozzy awards and whatnot :p It could cause an IMMENSE amount of hard feelings :rolleyes: but does anyone like the idea? Should we?

Last edited:
'The last of the famous international playboys' for males

'Frinkers' for females

:p

I was actually thinking about what it'd be like to have an awards show here on solo called the 'Mozzies' :) Maybe I'll put it in 'site suggestions.' Nominating different users for different Mozzy awards and whatnot :p It could cause an IMMENSE amount of hard feelings :rolleyes: but does anyone like the idea? Should we?

We could have been friends but you went and posted this :D

hmmmmmmm

I was actually thinking about what it'd be like to have an awards show here on solo called the 'Mozzies'.
Maybe I'll put it in 'site suggestions.' Nominating different users for different Mozzy awards and whatnot.
It could cause an IMMENSE amount of hard feelings, but does anyone like the idea? Should we?

*cough*

I actually started annual polls in 2006.
However, by the end of 2007 not many users interested in those, I had to change my annual polls for 5 categories (Thread of the year, Cover version, Cover version by non-professional, frinkest photo and Morrissey Drama).

No need for post a thread in site feedback, you are free to start your own polls.

Last edited:
I will try :lbf:

Unless you have already posted it in site suggestions? If you have I know what you are getting nominated for :D

Heh. :rolleyes: Well I was just thinking something along the lines of awards based after songs, like "The Best Friend on the Payroll" or "The Keenest" or "The Last of the Famous International Playboys" etc..but if there wasn't much interest then I guess I won't bother! :p

Back
Top Bottom