Dissertation - Morrissey fans needed!

Do we all have to go through an X factor type qualifying system to get through? I want to live my dream and make my answer my own.

Thanks again everyone :)

Drew, no I should be able to use everyone's opinions!

Even if you don't get to answer the questionnaire, research on the forum will help

I'll help as much as I can :)
I have just started my first year at uni doing Sociology so I find this very interesting!!

I'll help however I can. I did a presentation last year on writings about fandom at the arts center I work at.

You can PM me with a questionnaire if you would like.

I am currently constructing the questionnaire.

I would also like all your opinions into this:

"Do you believe that through Morrissey fans there is an "imagined fan community"? for example through this forum and others alike??"
Please try to answer from a point of view which is "outside the box" as it were don't see this as a personal attack on solo or something as I love it as much as the next fan :) its just research!

Bump! help needed immediately

I don't really understand the question...
"imagined" fan community? Could you explain a bit more?

Wow!! that sounds so fun!! A dissertation including The Smiths and Joy Division!! Wish i'd thought of that in uni!!

I would love to help in any way possible!

Good luck!!

I think so. When people united around some subject, all things they've spoken are about the same subject. All these ones create an imaginary image of theirselves.

Will help too - if you need anyone else - looks like everyone wants to join in!

Great news.

:lbf:

Tags
dissert me homeworkonfire
Back
Top Bottom