UK tour dates confirmed on true-to-you.net

Update (Mar. 14 8:05am PT): Posted in the comments - people that have called See Tickets and venues are reporting Friday Mar. 18 as the actual onsale date.

Update (Mar. 11 4:25pm PT) on true-to-you.net, posted by Caitlin:

Plymouth date

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions on Thursday 30 June in place of the previously announced concert at Cheltenham.

Update (Mar. 10 4:05pm PT) on Cheltenham on true-to-you.net, posted by Fulham Road Lights (original post), as predicted by Brel (original post):

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.
June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.
June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.
June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.
June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.
June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to Plymouth Pavilions box office and they said that the gig "still hadn't been confirmed". This whole thing looks increasingly like a massive balls-up by someone. Come on Julia, let's have some clarification eh?

Confused !

Are you able to ring the box offices of the individual venues to buy tickets?

I read all tickets will be sold "exclusively" via gigsandtours.com which is the official website of SJM Concerts (just to make it more confusing).

Or do the box offices just access the gigsandtours.com website and book with them?

And are seetickets and the like "resellers" of tickets ?

Also I heard York Barbican is still being refurbished so will they actually have a box office on the 18th March to book with?

Arggh !!!!

Confused !

Are you able to ring the box offices of the individual venues to buy tickets?

I read all tickets will be sold "exclusively" via gigsandtours.com which is the official website of SJM Concerts (just to make it more confusing).

Or do the box offices just access the gigsandtours.com website and book with them?

And are seetickets and the like "resellers" of tickets ?

Also I heard York Barbican is still being refurbished so will they actually have a box office on the 18th March to book with?

Arggh !!!!

York is being refurbished and don't have a box office you can meet in person but do have a box office over the phone. My brother rang them this morning and they said tickets go on sale on Friday 18th. York box office doesn't open until 10am on mornings (not sure if they'll open earlier on Friday) their number is 0844 854 2757. It might be worth giving them a ring to see it tickets can be purchased straight from them.
Also rang Seetickets this morning and they said True To You made a mistake and they will be selling them on Friday. So I don't think it is exclusively gigsandtours.com

This has been a huge huge mess!

Julia has proved time and time again , she is a stuck up bitch.
That`s all!:crazy:

You silly, silly person.

You have truly shown yourself up and quite frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Imagine taking the time to write something as offensive as that... you must be a very bitter individual.

Tragic, I'm afraid.

"You silly, silly person.

You have truly shown yourself up and quite frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I were you.

Imagine taking the time to write something as offensive as that... you must be a very bitter individual.

Tragic, I'm afraid"

well mr or mrs anonymous you have not taken the day off work on old mother rileys advice then. She may be a genuinely nice person , however she comes across as a more holier than now type. We all love moz and we all have been let down by him in most cases. myself 3 times twice when he cancelled in london, and when i went to see him at liverpool, he could have played on and had the offending fan removed instead he walked and that was that. Surely someone who had the knowledge and the exclusive on the tour dates would remember to put up the correct day tickets went on sale. I suppose she does not need to worry though as she will no doubt be taking up her usual seats gratis at the front of all the gigs.

Why are people blaming TTY

Maybe they were meant to go on sale today but with the Cheltenham/Plymouth change, they just got delayed. Yes we all got up this morning ready to buy tickets and will have to do the same on Friday.

For me im not bothered, just happy that i'm actually buying tickets for a Morrissey tour

cheer up people

I rang York Barbican and Bradford this Morning. Bradford St Georges knew nothing but York Barbican confirmed tickets would be on sale from 9.00am on Friday.
It know confirms this on the York barbican website.

Why are people blaming TTY

Maybe they were meant to go on sale today but with the Cheltenham/Plymouth change, they just got delayed. Yes we all got up this morning ready to buy tickets and will have to do the same on Friday.

For me im not bothered, just happy that i'm actually buying tickets for a Morrissey tour

cheer up people

Thanks for the info about the box offices. I will try them first on Friday 18th.

It has been as clear as mud about the dates of sale (especially with people talking about the pre sale date) but I would say 18th will be the real date.

I don't know why anyone would blame Julia. True-To-You still has it listed as the 14th March as well. I think it's just a human error and will all be forgotten in 4 days time :)

Forgot to say that whilst Julia is editor of True-To-You, is she really responsible for inputting the data that says 14th March. I mean can she be expected to go through everything with a fine tooth comb and not allow other people to write the front page themselves?

Hi Jonny, Tickets are advertised at £32.50 + booking fee.

i phoned about the dunfermline gig and the kindly women told me phoning for tickets would be a waste of time she said folks will be there at 6 in the morning waiting for the doors to open.

Spoke to Plymouth Pavilions box office and they said that the gig "still hadn't been confirmed". This whole thing looks increasingly like a massive balls-up by someone. Come on Julia, let's have some clarification eh?

It's now confirmed ! It's on the Pavillons website

I don't know why some people are taking it out on Julia here though, i mean she has only posted the information that she was told.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom