UK tour dates confirmed on true-to-you.net

Update (Mar. 14 8:05am PT): Posted in the comments - people that have called See Tickets and venues are reporting Friday Mar. 18 as the actual onsale date.

Update (Mar. 11 4:25pm PT) on true-to-you.net, posted by Caitlin:

Plymouth date

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions on Thursday 30 June in place of the previously announced concert at Cheltenham.

Update (Mar. 10 4:05pm PT) on Cheltenham on true-to-you.net, posted by Fulham Road Lights (original post), as predicted by Brel (original post):

* Update: The Cheltenham date will now not take place, and once a substitute venue has been found then these shall constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK for this year.

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.
June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.
June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.
June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.
June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.
June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.
June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Excellent*!!!

Now if he could only announce the dates that actually matter: CALIFORNIA! :guitar:

:p

He's touring to promote his forthcoming cash-in album? How inspiring.

Without any new material, we can expect to be treated to The First Of The Gang To Die for the millionth time and various old Smiths songs being trotted out in the absence of anything relevant. I think I'll pass.

No. 27

You wont be missed

He's touring to promote his forthcoming cash-in album? How inspiring.

Without any new material, we can expect to be treated to The First Of The Gang To Die for the millionth time and various old Smiths songs being trotted out in the absence of anything relevant. I think I'll pass.

No. 27

Somebody know how to buy tickets??? cause im from Argentina, and im going to europe to see Moz! And i want to buy by internet!

This is so exciting. I'm very eager to see if US dates are added for the fall. I felt as if we may have seen the last of our man "on stage" with the swords tour.

Thank you Morrissey, please headed on over to us in the States once you sweep through Europe~

Omg, five Scottish gigs?? Fife & The Borders??? Dunoon? Very random. It's like the venues/towns on the 2006 tour.

See you in June man.

Dunoon?! f***ing hell, what a place. Queens Hall there is tiny. Still, I'll be there. And in Perth. And hopefully Dunfermline. Possibly York, too.

Well this is honestly a decline in venue quality, with all respect meant to the residents of those places

Well this is honestly a decline in venue quality, with all respect meant to the residents of those places

True. These are very odd choices. Not complaining, though. Perth is 20 mins from me, Dunfermline is about an hour by train, and I quite fancy a day trip to Dunoon (for old times sake).
Maybe he just wanted to go to places he's not been to before/for years. Or maybe he wanted small, intimate venues. Who knows.
Gonna make it all the more difficult to get tickets, though.

:tears:

A bizarre choice of venues - nothing south of Cheltenham - apart from that festival date - why ?

All these people saying "America loves you more, Morrissey!", please get over it.

There's a Morrissey night every month in Manchester for crying out loud. How many in "Moz" Angeles last year?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom