Things you don't like about Morrissey

I don't like when Morrissey is referred to as Moz.

I don't like when Morrissey is referred to as Moz.

I think moz likes that. He joked about it being the name on his passport once. Well he said Mozzer.

I don't like it when he sings about not being loved like in 'Paris' when he know full well that people adore him!!

homosexual backdrops
opening acts

how can a backdrop be homosexual? :running off with other backdrops? How does it know the gender and preferences of another unsuspecting backdrop andd isn't that a doomed relationship from beginning to end? :tears:
When they would just be able to meet at the briefest of moments: one rolled up, the other being rolled up`What a cruel and harsh lot for the poor darlings!

:thumb:At least I hope they'll be able to be open to act in a very satisfying backdropual sex act however this non-carnal congress might occur !:thumb:

A lot of things, but mainly his arrogance. That bothers me a lot, him making unnecessarily rude comments about people.

:D
I think moz likes that. He joked about it being the name on his passport once. Well he said Mozzer.I don't like it when he sings about not being loved like in 'Paris' when he know full well that people adore him!!

Haha :D Wasn't that from the Jon Ross interview in '04? I could be wrong... I also read somewhere that he said it makes him sound like a racehorse! :lbf:

how can a backdrop be homosexual? :running off with other backdrops? How does it know the gender and preferences of another unsuspecting backdrop andd isn't that a doomed relationship from beginning to end? :tears:
When they would just be able to meet at the briefest of moments: one rolled up, the other being rolled up`What a cruel and harsh lot for the poor darlings!

:thumb:At least I hope they'll be able to be open to act in a very satisfying backdropual sex act however this non-carnal congress might occur !:thumb:

:laughing:
This made me lol...

Last edited:
mainly his arrogance. That bothers me a lot, him making unnecessarily rude comments about people.
Was thinking the same thing. He probably thinks he's only saying what's true, he has a freedom of speech and yada-yada-yada - if you don't like it, well boo-hoo. But the same people, who he insults, also provide him his living. Then again, people provide him his living, take the insults and still love him. So in the end I'm annoyed by people (including myself) too. It's really difficult to explain...

But does this really bother me - absolutely not. I don't have to agree with people on all things, people being close friends or distant idols.

mozandskin.jpg

I don't get these complaints about the setlist at all.
Just go to one gig per tour & it won't be a problem. T

Try & look at it from the point of view of someone who can only afford to go to one show (or can only get tickets to one). Let's say your favourite song is 'Best Friend On The Payroll' (unlikely I know but...) & he plays it the night before your gig but changes the setlist & doesn't play it when he's in your town. That would be very annoying.

PS> Morrissey did do that to me, actually. He started playing "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" but dropped it a date or two before the Pittsburgh show. I don't have a huge problem with this, like I said, just sayin'..

He did it to me too. I only had tickets to the birthday show and he didn't play Seasick, probably the song I had most been looking forward to, and in its place was All You Need Is freakin Me. Then the night after he played it. God I was annoyed.

I hope I can resist looking at October's setlist.

I don't have to agree with people on all things, people being close friends or distant idols.

Absolutely. And you're free to criticize. Morrissey's not infallible, he's only human.

What really really bugs me is that some fans have elevated Morrissey to deity and treat him as such. The bollocks I've heard: "He suffers for us so that we don't have to", is pure nonsense... Arrrgh. But that's not a thing I "don't like about Morrissey" - that's a thing I don't like about some of his fans. Is it a fault of Morrissey to be too charismatic and enigmatic? Maybe it is. If he told a little more about himself and his life (the autobio!!!) maybe the fanatics would get things into perspective. On the other hand it could get worse as then they'd have "a bible" to refer to... :p And would he get less fans or more fans if he opened up a little? Some love the enigma too much and would surely be disappointed.

Aaaanyway - carry on. This must be my longest post in here ;)

Now that's an interesting point: whose "fault" it is that some people treat Morrissey as a deity?

Now that's an interesting point: whose "fault" it is that some people treat Morrissey as a deity?

Everything is the fault of Mike Joyce. Everything.

Back
Top Bottom