I Don't Owe You Anything 2009

Yeah, because we both now that if he was touring in five or ten years, people would be complaining he does not play it.:p

Yeah, I know. I still get goose bumps when he plays all those songs.
It would be spectacular to get goose bumps because he was playing others too.
I just hope he's ok right now.

Some people can't afford to go follow him around the country and see him only once or twice, we're the people who feel lucky.We don't moan or complain because we simply enjoy the experience.

While others sometimes act spoilt and I fear are near to becoming critics,demanding this and that, focusing on anything that displeases them instead of remembering that thousands of people may feel the opposite is true.

I'm shocked that the disappointed begrudgingly continue to go maybe they feel others don't deserve it or maybe it's an addiction.

I think it's love they feel for Morrissey and their opinon is that of a close friend or lover.:love:
As for me I'm going to two concerts, one standing and one seated. I'm thrilled to bits.:D

lainey, I was joking about not spending enough time or money on him.

I'm a single mom with three kids, I couldn't do it even if I had a money tree in the backyard to finance me.

I was really just making a joke about being a "true fan." How many threads have there been about what it takes to be one?

The way I see it, you're not a true fan if you're not sick and tired of these songs because that means you haven't spent enough time and money going to the gigs.

So I'm not a true fan because I can only afford when Morrissey does shows in and around my town? :blushing:

So I'm not a true fan because I can only afford when Morrissey does shows in and around my town? :blushing:

I was joking....were you around during the time when all the rage was how to determine if you were a "true fan" or not?

I've been a fan since '87, but was never able to make it to a gig until '06...so who am I to talk?

Since Morrissey's Saturday night in Outpatients seems to be flu related, I'm going to point out that Swindon was the first show in ages that didn't end with a FOTGTD encore.

Back
Top Bottom