The Real Oaf

E

Exposing Nazis

In order to lay a trap for Mr. Oaf, I posed in a chatroom as a horny, bi-curious 11 year old boy. It is an open secret that he has a yen for children of the male persuasion. I told him I was looking for a purely sexual relationship and that I wanted to see what he looked like. As you can see, it worked. He sent me this picture. (He offered to send one of his erect penis as well, but I politely declined.) He tells me it was taken after his mom beat him up for being such an asshole.

The tattoo above his eye says "Aryan," in case you missed that.

pic120058.jpg

> In order to lay a trap for Mr. Oaf, I posed in a chatroom as a horny,
> bi-curious 11 year old boy. It is an open secret that he has a yen for
> children of the male persuasion. I told him I was looking for a purely
> sexual relationship and that I wanted to see what he looked like. As you
> can see, it worked. He sent me this picture. (He offered to send one of
> his erect penis as well, but I politely declined.) He tells me it was
> taken after his mom beat him up for being such an asshole.

> The tattoo above his eye says "Aryan," in case you missed that.

It's not ugly enough to be loafing of. Sorry....or stupid enough.

> It's not ugly enough to be loafing of. Sorry....or stupid enough.

Shut up, Andy I./Andy I's imposter.
Though I can't defend Oaf from the "Oaf is ugly" stance, considering I have yet to see his photo, I can assure you all that he most definitely is not stupid.

What's with all of the anti Oafism, guys?
I've said it before, and I will say it again; he's not half as bad as he's fooled you all into thinking he is. You guys all take everything so seriously, "chillllllllllll people." I'm sorry to break this to you guys, but he turns out to be A) a lot more tolerant than you think he is, and B) even a lot more tolerant than some of you are showing yourselves to be.

Dammit.
I'm defending a Conservative...
*hangs head in shame*

> Dammit.
> I'm defending a Conservative...
> *hangs head in shame*

Conservatives need to be defended in the same way that exceptionally ugly animals (qv wild turkeys, sea slugs, etc) do. No-one really wants to be one, but it's kind of important to the system of things that they're there.

Did you get my last message?
The Bore.

I do like you a lot, Parly, and I don't want what I say here to challenge our friendship in any way. The way Oaf treats you in private emails is not necessarily indicative of his real personality any more so than his public posts on this messageboard are. If anything, he has more reason to be fake in his one-on-one conversations with you than he does here. When myself and others attack Oaf (in ways either childish or erudite), we are attacking the persona he puts forth on this messageboard. He may be all warm and cuddly when the two of you talk, but that doesn't mean anything to me or anyone else here. He's still nasty and vindictive on this board. Perhaps you are right and he is messing with our heads by posting horrible, vicious things to get us thinking, but I doubt it. And if that is the case, what does that say about him that he has the time and energy to expend calling people names and posting hideously long diatribes if he truly doesn't believe this crap? Oaf has shown himself on this board to be nothing if not intolerant, rude, and pretentious. Until he proves himself otherwise on this board, he will continue to reap what he sows. That would be ill will.

> *hangs head in shame*

> Conservatives need to be defended in the same way that exceptionally ugly
> animals (qv wild turkeys, sea slugs, etc) do. No-one really wants to be
> one, but it's kind of important to the system of things that they're
> there.

>

> Did you get my last message?
> The Bore.

What amongst my views makes me a "conservative"?

*scratches head*

I think, generally speaking, you're the conservatives.

LEFT WING EUROPE-Spin Spin and more spin

1-Has anyone in the UK every been asked if we want a muliticulteral UK??

2-Why is Britains history been torn apart?If people dont feel pride in there past the good,bad and ugly its no wonder our industry is shite.

3-Why is the white WORKING man of the UK treated like shit?Wasnt labour supposed to stick up for the working man???Instead of promoting a dolelite hand out state of arsewipes and people who live on hand outs.

4-Why are the elderly treated like shit?

5-Why when Labour got into power cos of Conservatives Sleeze has Labour told more lies and been 100 times more corrupt than Conservatives.

6-Why is the UK letting in so many Muslims???When about 5% are genuine???

7-Why am I taxed nearly £170 a week?????

I bet I'll get loads of nasty replies to these serious questions which bother me which will just go to show there is no freedom of speech or though in the UK at the moment,Everything is been brushed under the carpet.

I'm sorry but 90% of people on this board are posh doughnuts that dont live in the the real world.

> there.

>

> The Bore.

you're f***ing yella dude

> When myself
> and others attack Oaf (in ways either childish or erudite), we are
> attacking the persona he puts forth on this messageboard.

What a laugh. I don't even know who the f*** you are, retard. "You know who"? Who the f*** is that? A coward, that's who. A search of the past 100 days reveals a whole two messages posted by your screenname. So there ya go, you attack me while conveniently keeping yourself anonymous so I can't point out why you *deserved* whatever rudeness I directed your way. LOL!

Funny though, I've barely been in town for the past couple months and you guys can't stop talking about me. Hmm.

But anyway, my attackers, for certain, have no claim to any high
ground.

>He may be all
> warm and cuddly when the two of you talk, but that doesn't mean anything
> to me or anyone else here. He's still nasty and vindictive on this board.
> Perhaps you are right and he is messing with our heads by posting
> horrible, vicious things to get us thinking,

What horrible, vicious things?

>but I doubt it. And if that
> is the case, what does that say about him that he has the time and energy
> to expend calling people names and posting hideously long diatribes if he
> truly doesn't believe this crap?

I believe the views I post here when I post them. And I always post under the same name, rather than those here who keep changing their names to run away from their histories.

As far as name-calling, as a general rule I only name-call people who name-call me or in some other way prove themselves deserving of it. I'm suppose to just let all the names people call me slide because they're being said by people that YOU agree with politically? LOL! I ain't against name-calling, dude. And I'm perfectly willing to be rude to people. It amuses me. But don't for a damn second tell me the people I'm rude to weren't rude to me first. That's just bullshit. Show me the thread where someone was nice to me and I wasn't nice back? (OK, there's possibly two or three drunken slip-up exceptions to that, but I seriously doubt it.) What's also bullshit is people like you constantly giving yourselves fresh new names with clean slates when you attack me.

C O W A R D.

Re: LEFT WING EUROPE-Spin Spin and more spin

oh my god youre slagging me off for livin in dublin and youre nothin but a dirty british pig

Re: you're f***ing yella dude

First of all, I don't have time to read yet another Oaf diatribe (so I will be limiting myself to a response to just two of the points you raise). Second of all, the other "you know who" is not me; I can see why you would be confused, but notice the difference in capitalization. Third of all, the post was directed at Parly; she knows exactly who I am because of what I chose to reveal about my personal knowledge of the emails the two of you have exchanged. Because it was directed only at one person for whom I have provided more than enough clues as to my identity, I do not consider myself a coward and do not care if you think that I am.

> First of all, I don't have time to read yet another Oaf diatribe (so I
> will be limiting myself to a response to just two of the points you
> raise). Second of all, the other "you know who" is not me; I can
> see why you would be confused, but notice the difference in
> capitalization. Third of all, the post was directed at Parly; she knows
> exactly who I am because of what I chose to reveal about my personal
> knowledge of the emails the two of you have exchanged. Because it was
> directed only at one person for whom I have provided more than enough
> clues as to my identity, I do not consider myself a coward and do not care
> if you think that I am.

Okie-dokie, coward.

> What a laugh. I don't even know who the f*** you are

Reads a bit Mindyish to me.

Re: LEFT WING EUROPE-Spin Spin and more spin

> 1-Has anyone in the UK every been asked if we want a muliticulteral UK??

> 2-Why is Britains history been torn apart?If people dont feel pride in
> there past the good,bad and ugly its no wonder our industry is shite.

it needs to be taught at school. but i don't see why people of other races and cultures can't be incorporated into this. Just because someone isn't white doesn't mean he isn't British. Did you see that programme on the telly the other night with a load of Black Brummies moaning about asylum seekers down the pub? If they aren't British, i don't lnow who is.

> 3-Why is the white WORKING man of the UK treated like shit?Wasnt labour
> supposed to stick up for the working man???Instead of promoting a dolelite
> hand out state of arsewipes and people who live on hand outs.

Labour needs to seriouslt rethink its policy towards the workers who stuck by them throughout the dark days of the 80s.

> 4-Why are the elderly treated like shit?

there's no excuse for it.

> 5-Why when Labour got into power cos of Conservatives Sleeze has Labour
> told more lies and been 100 times more corrupt than Conservatives.

I'd say they haven't been anywhere as sleazy as the evil tories.Yet.

> 6-Why is the UK letting in so many Muslims???When about 5% are genuine???

> 7-Why am I taxed nearly £170 a week?????

the single biggest of the budget is spent on unemployment benefit. Wheras single mothers, elderly and the disabled have had their benefits cut.

> I bet I'll get loads of nasty replies to these serious questions which
> bother me which will just go to show there is no freedom of speech or
> though in the UK at the moment,Everything is been brushed under the
> carpet.

I'm not going to be nasty.

> I'm sorry but 90% of people on this board are posh doughnuts that dont
> live in the the real world.

Not posh, not a doughnut, define the real world.

THEY WANT A FEDERAL EUROPE WHERE WE HAVE NO IDENTITY OTHER THAN BEING EUROPEAN.

> it needs to be taught at school. but i don't see why people of other races
> and cultures can't be incorporated into this. Just because someone isn't
> white doesn't mean he isn't British. Did you see that programme on the
> telly the other night with a load of Black Brummies moaning about asylum
> seekers down the pub? If they aren't British, i don't lnow who is.

Those programmes make me cringe cos they are trying to brain wash the UK public.Its all part of the brainwashing process.There will be films soon about asylumn seekers finding love and having to be deported etc etc Its a fact of life and its been proved in UK today that this fancy idea of ripping ALL OUR CULTURES asain,black,uk,It will leave us living together in hatred when in fact years down the line people will not have any identity at all.THE EVIL FORCES WANT A FEDERAL EUROPE!!

> Labour needs to seriouslt rethink its policy towards the workers who stuck
> by them throughout the dark days of the 80s.

Its disusting how they are behaving towards the British working man who's trying to get by.

> there's no excuse for it.

> I'd say they haven't been anywhere as sleazy as the evil tories.Yet.

Theres been more lies from Robin Cook affairs,Mandelson TWICE,Couple of Gay incidents in parks,keith Vas selling passports,lies on asylum,lies about hospital figures,the whole war debacle,Mr Kelly death SPIN ON EVERYTHING etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

> the single biggest of the budget is spent on unemployment benefit. Wheras
> single mothers, elderly and the disabled have had their benefits cut.

Loads of money is being wasted on asylum thats bogus,my pal works in Immagration and she says theres 1 out of 500 that come here out of fear the reat come for hand outs.There is also a new breed of British leeches who feed off the people trying.

> I'm not going to be nasty.

Thanks

> Not posh, not a doughnut, define the real world.

> As far as name-calling, as a general rule I only name-call people who
> name-call me or in some other way prove themselves deserving of it.

Maybe you should follow that general rule then.

Wow, I didn't get to that part of his post. That's an outright lie on his part. I've seen him call people very rude names simply for disagreeing with him in a non-hostile manner. Thanks for pointing out Oaf's hypocrisy and lies so we can all have yet another laugh at his expense. Good job!

It means "chickenshit" , scared, etc. Apparently we've entered the old West.

Challenge our friendship? Nah, you can say all you want about him, really. Just make sure it's not in a way which you would criticize him or anyone else for, as it hardly makes you look good to say things to/about him in the manner which you criticize him for speaking in. If he wants to attack people, it's fine to hate him for it and call him on it, but to turn around and act in a way which is startlingly similar to Oaf's oh-so-hated ways just doesn't make much sense. You know who, you know you're above that. So some people here aren't, but you truly are, and I think you should stick to your guns and be cool. Leave the rudeness and the childishness to those who can't be any other way. Dontcha understand what I am trying to say? ^_^

We'wre fwends still, awen't we?

> there.

>

> The Bore.

Aye, I received your message!

And sea slugs are not ugly! They're cute. Not very cuddly, and I've been inked by them during marine science field work involving them, but they're still cute ^_^

For some reason, upon reading this, I saw turkeys pecking holes in voter-cards for conservative candidates...