L

LoafingOaf - 88! Oi!

Smithston wrote:
> jus' makin ma monthly visit tae catch up oan any smiffs goss. an tae huv a
> wee read a' the inane posts. talkin o inane posts...loafing oats. lo and
> behold nae much fae loaf offing. maybe he feels "duped" no wmd,
> gorgous george galloway and is skullking in his bedroom reading mein
> kampf.

Nah. I ain't been around, stupid motherf***er. I've been out of town and I've got the Ohio bar exam to take tues-thurs of this week down in cow-lumbus. You're the one still being duped into thinking Iraq would be better off with Saddam still in power. How retarded are you. My belief is, under the Genocide Convention the world is not to stand idly by when ethnic cleansing is going on. Just as the world is not to stand idly by as Resolution 1441 was breached. And just as the world is not to stand idly by when the Gulf War ceasefire agreement and Resolution 687 were breached. My anger continues to be over why we didn't do this over a decade ago. and I continue to be right that America, the world, Iraq, and the Middle East are all better off without that genocidal fascist agressor in Baghdad. You notice the ceasefire between Israel and Plaestinians?

Oh, btw, sorry to tell ya that Slick Willy spilled the beans on Larry King Linve that the Shrub didn't lie:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0307/22/lkl.00.html

>>>>>>>>
CLINTON:

First of all, the White House said...that on balance they probably shouldn't have put that comment in the speech. What happened, often happens. There was a disagreement between British intelligence and American intelligence. The president said it was British intelligence that said it. And then they said, well, maybe they shouldn't have put it in.

Let me tell you what I know. When I left office, there was a substantial amount of biological and chemical material unaccounted for.... So I thought it was prudent for the president to go to the U.N. and for the U.N. to say you got to let these inspectors in, and this time if you don't cooperate the penalty could be regime change, not just continued sanctions.

I mean, we're all more sensitive to any possible stocks of chemical and biological weapons. So there's a difference between British -- British intelligence still maintains that they think the nuclear story was true.... And I think we ought to focus on where we are and what the right thing to do for Iraq is now....

I think the main thing I want to say to you is, people can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons.... And what I think -- again, I would say the most important thing is we should focus on what's the best way to build Iraq as a democracy? ....

We should be pulling for America on this. We should be pulling for the people of Iraq. We can have honest disagreements about where we go from here, and we have space now to discuss that in what I hope will be a nonpartisan and open way. But this State of the Union deal they decided to use the British intelligence. The president said it was British intelligence.
an american friend of mine states that approx 22% of us americans have
> passports. no wonder they aint got a clue what the rest of the world is
> like since they aint left the united states of hipocrasy. suppose the
> other 78% of the country is in the armed forces and dont need passports to
> invade other countries in the name of democracy, human rights, freedom.
> peace be with you

Eh?

english