wheres loafing oaf

T

thesmithston

jus' makin ma monthly visit tae catch up oan any smiffs goss. an tae huv a wee read a' the inane posts. talkin o inane posts...loafing oats. lo and behold nae much fae loaf offing. maybe he feels "duped" no wmd, gorgous george galloway and is skullking in his bedroom reading mein kampf. ah miss havn a giggle at his pish......then again i never really believd people like that existed. yes i have lived a sheltered life, i aint been to many national front,bnp, tory party, new labour or kkk meetings. i really should get out more, meet people like oaf and try to understand where they are coming from, and find out if and why they are so easily "duped"
an american friend of mine states that approx 22% of us americans have passports. no wonder they aint got a clue what the rest of the world is like since they aint left the united states of hipocrasy. suppose the other 78% of the country is in the armed forces and dont need passports to invade other countries in the name of democracy, human rights, freedom.
peace be with you