Tel Aviv - Bitan (July 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Night Pop Dropped / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of blueish1 via setlist.fm

Last edited:
Then why come here? Move along now.
I'm on my way. Thanks for cancelling me.

It's been quite a journey. I've seen him live many, many times, cheered him on for decades. Spent a lot of cash on all things Morrissey. He's broken my heart by being such a glaringly obvious asshole.

I am not the only one who feels this way. I assure you there are thousands of us! Some of us are even former friends and ex-band members.

Does he still sell signed vinyl at the merch stall and if so is it still expensive?

What was written on the shirt?

Does he still sell signed vinyl at the merch stall and if so is it still expensive?
dunno if they are still being sold but if they are I am sure they will still be expensive. They seem to sell well despite the £250 price tag. I wouldn't personally pay that, but can see why it appeals to others. A Hatful of Hollow one would be tempting :sweet:

Girl From Tel Aviv , How Soon , Good lay , Sunday from distant perspective

Girl From Tel Aviv , How Soon , Good lay , Sunday from distant perspective

I, for one, was pleased to see the return of HSIN? to the set-list (although I do prefer the extended, longer version).

Last edited by a moderator:
dunno if they are still being sold but if they are I am sure they will still be expensive. They seem to sell well despite the £250 price tag. I wouldn't personally pay that, but can see why it appeals to others. A Hatful of Hollow one would be tempting :sweet:
Do people still need to queue halfway through the show for these? I recall doing that at the 23rd May show after his 50th birthday. Missed half the gig for an ugly ass YOR signed copy, which I later regretfully sold anyway!

Do people still need to queue halfway through the show for these? I recall doing that at the 23rd May show after his 50th birthday. Missed half the gig for an ugly ass YOR signed copy, which I later regretfully sold anyway!
Do they not sell them in the foyer when you go in? I had to elbow my way to the front of the que to get mine.

Let's shine a little light.
We all know how his lyrics could be very ambiguous.

Notre dame
Notre (fr) -> Our (en)
Dame (en) -> an elderly or mature woman (en)

So, song should not be necessary about cathedral :)

Notre dame
Notre (fr) -> Our (en)

IMG_9024.jpeg

Notre dame
Notre (fr) -> Our (en)

So, based on your possible explanation, it could be about an elderly/mature lady, who (according to the accompanying video) is on fire. In this 'ambiguity' of yours, any chance that she could possibly be a hairdresser by profession?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom