"So-Low"

I know that Morrissey dislikes this website, but I think that maybe if he browsed through the forums, general discussion, ignored all the freaks, he would be nicely surprised at how wonderful his listeners are.

I assume that he thinks we're not too bad, otherwise he wouldn't want to hang out with us so much (in the form of singing to us in person). ;)

And, speaking of Moz eavesdropping on us over here, you know how you said Arturo was leaning out that window in St. Louis? Do you suppose someone else was in there with him, listening to every word you guys said through the open window long before you saw Arturo? :eek: What were you guys talking about over there? :D

Darnit, I missed the spice last night, too bad I work.
I should give up my job, and like totally be on the so-low site all day, maybe I'll become a moderator. how kewl would that be? LIKE WAYYY COOL YALL!

I assume that he thinks we're not too bad, otherwise he wouldn't want to hang out with us so much (in the form of singing to us in person). ;)

And, speaking of Moz eavesdropping on us over here, you know how you said Arturo was leaning out that window in St. Louis? Do you suppose someone else was in there with him, listening to every word you guys said through the open window long before you saw Arturo? :eek: What were you guys talking about over there? :D

I was actually arguing with two people who were commenting on Morrissey being "gay". and after i said that his private matter is none of their business, and that if they were so interested, they should consult what he has said over the years, rather than just ignorantly assume, they started attacking me, asking me about my sexual preferences. all together, it was very very silly. but honestly....i smelled his perfume for abour 20 min, and then arthuro showed up....and it was all very odd, especially when i asked where the scent was coming from. there's that rule that wherever arthuro is, there is morrissey.....key rule really....
i hope he heard that conversation. i think i really defended him nicely.

Darnit, I missed the spice last night, too bad I work.
I should give up my job, and like totally be on the so-low site all day, maybe I'll become a moderator. how kewl would that be? LIKE WAYYY COOL YALL!

Like yeeaaah! :rolleyes:

If I were you I would like totally quit my job and get myself a rich sponsor and stuff

It's what us pretty girls do down here, ya knauw...... it's waaaaay cool! :rolleyes::cool::p

Back
Top Bottom