"So-Low"

I'm still upset about Dann Coulter being banned.
I mean, what kind of Nazis moderate this board?
Let the man have his own opinion....I don't even agree with his politics, but I still like his two cents.

hmpf!

Yeah.. you nailed it.. he was banned because of his politics!

Can you believe he is supporting Obama? Is that even legal? I don't know how he hasn't been thrown in jail yet.

So what kind of Nazi's moderate this board? The kind that let you call us Nazis with impunity. Now you know.

I don't think it has that much to do with Mike Joyce. For every person that defends Joyce several appear to run him through the mud again, and rightfully so. (Are you reading this Morrissey?) ;)

Yeah.. you nailed it.. he was banned because of his politics!

Can you believe he is supporting Obama? Is that even legal? I don't know how he hasn't been thrown in jail yet.

So what kind of Nazi's moderate this board? The kind that let you call us Nazis with impunity. Now you know.

Wow!! DAnn is supporting Obama too? I thought he was a Libertarian. How cool, I've heard nothing but great things about this guy, I hope he comes back soon, I'm dying to meet him.

:p

I don't think it has that much to do with Mike Joyce. For every person that defends Joyce several appear to run him through the mud again, and rightfully so. (Are you reading this Morrissey?) ;)

Here are two quotes from him, both on true-to-you.net

"If it seems to some people that Jesse has replaced Alain, I would like to say that this isn't true. There is no replacing and there is nothing but harmony amongst all the players.
I understand that there are always poisonous assumptions on the SoLow site, but that's all just crap."

"The latest statements from M Joyce on a BBC 6 radio interview as faithfully reported on the MorrisseySoLow site have been brought to my attention and I feel I should make this reply as an attempt to put the matter straight."

Wow!! DAnn is supporting Obama too? I thought he was a Libertarian. How cool, I've heard nothing but great things about this guy, I hope he comes back soon, I'm dying to meet him.

:p

Ok, first off, stop being an ass and acting like you aren't DAnn. We know. You know we know. Everyone else knew or now knows.

I guess I misconstrued your physical attraction to him as support for him. Either way, your politics have absolutely nothing to do why you were given infractions.

Fair enough and well cited, but he was already upset before there even was a true-to-you site. It's none of my business and I'm going to try not to discuss it again.

Fair enough and well cited, but he was already upset before there even was a true-to-you site. It's none of my business and I'm going to try not to discuss it again.

Right. There have been some posts on the main page that he asked to have removed and that was really the beginning of it but it was the TTY posts where he started calling it solow which is why I gave that as the reference.

I don't think Morrissey cares if anybody on this site believes Mike Joyce or whatever...he just doesn't like things that aren't true or stupid rumors being circulated....

He really could care less if SNS said..hey I think Mike Joyce got a bum deal..

But if SNS was circulating a story on the main board saying that Mike Joyce called Morrissey and said he was sorry and promised to stop bothering him...that would annoy him...because it's ridiculious and untrue

I know that Morrissey dislikes this website, but I think that maybe if he browsed through the forums, general discussion, ignored all the freaks, he would be nicely surprised at how wonderful his listeners are. Most of us here are really devoted admirers of his music, and I think that makes this place a really important one- I really can't think of another place where I can talk to people about my favorite artist of all time.
Back in the 80s, I am sure that fanclubs and published zines were better organized and more efficient, but unfortunately, this is all we have. I've heard of another Morrissey message board, but last time I went there it was very dead.
I have my doubts about Morrissey coming on here religiously, but I am sure he takes a peak. Of course...he wouldn't go "hey you over there, are you pandora_cocteau on solow? Loved your post the Boston cancelled thread. you sure showed those negative bastards..."...but I think he comes here. The temptation is too great. Or maybe if his confidence levels ever drop (we're all human...ok, Morrissey is super human...make this a hypothetical statement) he can just jump over to the frink thread and realize he is the best looking man EVER.

having said that, morrissey....i don't know what to say.

I think that even the freaks here are big fans of Morrissey or they wouldn't be here. One doesn't have to be an ass kisser to be a good person or fan. Morrissey has an exquisite sense of humor and I'm sure that if he comes here, he gets a kick out of some of the weirdos posting funny stuff (as long as they're not being mean or harmful)

I know I'm new here and many will dismiss me as a dumb blonde, but this is how I feel. :)

Last edited:
I think that even the freaks here are big fans of Morrissey or they wouldn't be here. One doesn't have to be an ass kisser to be a good person or fan. Morrissey has an exquisite sense of humor and I'm sure that if he comes here, he gets a kick out of some of the weirdos posting funny stuff (as long as they're not being mean or harmful)

I know I'm new here and many will dismiss me as a dumb blonde, but this is how a feel. :)

Let's review our vowels shall, we?

Back
Top Bottom