"So-Low"

Isn't Morrissey brilliant?
Lets refresh our memories,
what makes this site....so low?

:D

Some users here support Mike Joyce.
People here posted that Alain left the band/was replaced/whatever.

Free speech is a challenging privilege, because sometimes people say things that hurt others' feelings. However, the alternative is a society in which no one is permitted to talk. I'd rather have my feelings hurt than never get to say anything at all.

Free speech is a challenging privilege, because sometimes people say things that hurt others' feelings. However, the alternative is a society in which no one is permitted to talk. I'd rather have my feelings hurt than never get to say anything at all.

Amen.

But can we get into why Morrissey himself would think of us as low lifes?

Read the front page and see the reactions to Morrissey being ill. You don't need to know anything more.

He has little birdies perched on his shoulders? Birdies which whisper jealous little things?

Seriously. The man is way too conscious of his career to not have an eye kept on this site. It's not altogether a bad thing to have a "good" fan site and a "naughty" fan site. He is probably really happy that we care. He should be really happy that we care enough to spend time writing and thinking and talking about him. What would it say if no one bothered to post or update here? Would it say that we didn't really care all that much after all?

Read the front page and see the reactions to Morrissey being ill. You don't need to know anything more.

true-to-you.net would have the exact same stuff if there were forums there.

Amen.

But can we get into why Morrissey himself would think of us as low lifes?

Hopefully Morrissey doesn't think all of us as low life.

Morrissey Music had to shut down its forums which shows at least he knows how hard to keep running internet forums.

true-to-you.net would have the exact same stuff if there were forums there.

I agree. There's a dangerous childishness and neediness in many online Morrissey fans that is deeply unattractive. I don't see evidence of it in other online artist fansites and it's not this site's fault. It's just something about people who are attracted to Morrissey. They seem to lose a sense of perspective whenever they don't get exactly what they want.

I say thank God for this forum. Gives real fans an outlet for their true feelings. Granted there are some sad trolls who try to upstage the good people here. Thanks to the Mods and David T for keeping the most virulent and venomous trolls at bay.
As for Mr Morrissey himself, more than likely he pays the odd visit here! Lurking and enjoying (for the most part) all that he reads.

I'm still upset about Dann Coulter being banned.
I mean, what kind of Nazis moderate this board?
Let the man have his own opinion....I don't even agree with his politics, but I still like his two cents.

hmpf!

Back
Top Bottom